Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I didn't see anything wrong with Stormfront losing her eye. I mean, I usually don't expect eyes to be super durable.
    Plus, it does explain how she was unable to change the course of the war. Her threshold for physical punishment was on par with the weapons of the time.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan View Post
    and I love that the Neuman in the show is a total 180 from Vic the Veep in the books
    Neuman for President! It's actually more chilling to watch the court room scene now that you know she's doing it all.

Mighty Member

Why did they consider A-Train a redemption arc coming back to the 7? Only those in the company knew he did v.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    Why did they consider A-Train a redemption arc coming back to the 7? Only those in the company knew he did v.
    He overcame his health problems and spent time with his family to return as the fastest hero alive!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    He overcame his health problems and spent time with his family to return as the fastest hero alive!
    But that's not redemption, not like Deep who was publicly booted for actual bad behavior.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

They must have also factored in with Stormfront reveal as a Nazi it probably won't look good if she got replaced with a white guy.

Good point. Maybe he lost popularity because of that public outburst when his leg was broken? I'm a little fuzzy on his complete story. Maybe that guy was just referred to it that way because he knew about the compound V. I'm sure Vought probably painted him in a bad light after booting him from the team.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I'm sure Vought probably painted him in a bad light after booting him from the team.
    I don't think they did. Remember exiled in shame was the threat they used to get him to leave the team peacefully and he took that deal to save his public reputation. So his public record was clean.

They must have also factored in with Stormfront reveal as a Nazi it probably won't look good if she got replaced with a white guy.
    Exactly. They said as much on how they sold the idea of his return to Vought.

"We can't support/be racists. Look, we have a black guy on the team!"

Ultimate Member

I don't think they did. Remember exiled in shame was the threat they used to get him to leave the team peacefully and he took that deal to save his public reputation. So his public record was clean.
    Could be that he was retiring for medical issues or a personal crisis, but then it 'cleared up'. His competition ain't around anymore, so...

Mighty Member

Also they could of gotten A-Train back on the team clean by just saying it was Stormfront's fault he was removed from it.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Also they could of gotten A-Train back on the team clean by just saying it was Stormfront's fault he was removed from it.
    Then it wouldn't be a redemption story. The Deep was told the reason he wasn't chosen is because there's only room for one such story.

Mighty Member

Then it wouldn't be a redemption story. The Deep was told the reason he wasn't chosen is because there's only room for one such story.
    That's my point they could of had both. A-Train was forced off by Stormfront and The Deep is the redemption.

Ultimate Member

Hmm, wonder how they're gonna fill out the seven now. Even with A-Train, they're two short.
    Last edited by The Cool Thatguy; 10-13-2020 at 04:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Hmm, wonder how they're gonna kill out the seven now. Even with A-Train, they're two short.
    Soldier Boy's joining The Seven in season 3......Then they'll probably add The Deep or some other character to round it out.