Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

I bet Neumann is a deep cover agent for Vought.

QUOTE=titanfan;5184015]Neuman for President! It's actually more chilling to watch the court room scene now that you know she's doing it all.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    I don't think they did. Remember exiled in shame was the threat they used to get him to leave the team peacefully and he took that deal to save his public reputation. So his public record was clean.
    Yeah, I was reaching when I said that. It seemed Vought still wanted to keep A-Train viable for marketing and such. So yeah, I think Mr Scien--Church of the Collective guy just spoke from his own knowledge of A-Train. He likely made it up or who knows? Maybe Vought said you can only have one crazy disciple on our team and they went with A-Train since he hadn't been disgraced and y'know ... anti-Nazi. OR part of Starlight's deal was that there was no fuggin' way The Deep would get back on the team. She managed to get her old, less-revealing outfit back, so it seems they made some concessions for her sake.

There will be no Homelander/Soldier Boy sex scene.

https://screenrant.com/boys-season-3...gay-scene/amp/

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    There will be no Homelander/Soldier Boy sex scene.

https://screenrant.com/boys-season-3...gay-scene/amp/
    Were there really folks that believed that there was even an outside chance that they were going to go that route anyway though?

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Were there really folks that believed that there was even an outside chance that they were going to go that route anyway though?
    I don't know. I'm just sharing the info.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    We don't really know where they will take Neumann. She's already unrecognizable from her comic counterpart. Who knows if she will still be a plant for Vought.

Annie had a little bit of her faith restored. That would have never happened under Ennis.
    I won't lie I have not read the comics but why is everyone having the Vought plant idea? Is it so hard to believe that Vought could have other enemies besides the boys or select politicians? I don't want Vought pulling every string that is lame ass writing.You need other factions, maybe she is alien altogether..No need to cram Vought into everything
    Last edited by Rev9; 10-14-2020 at 05:34 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsay Snow View Post
    Soldier Boy's joining The Seven in season 3......Then they'll probably add The Deep or some other character to round it out.
    I think the Boys unwittingly and Maeve knowingly owe the Deep a load of gratitude their asses were saved by the footage he collected.Plus I remember Maeve promised him to get him back, she is in his debt and she better recognize.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I won't lie I have not read the comics but why is everyone having the Vought plant idea? Is it so hard to believe that Vought could have other enemies besides the boys or select politicians? I don't want Bought pulling every string that is lame ass writing.You need other factions, maybe she is alien altogether..No need to cram Bought into everything
    Vought was pretty much the only villain in the comics.

I agree, it would be logical to see one or two superhumans who decided to go criminal/villain and be a big threat, but the comics never did that, and as far as this series has diverged from them, I don't know if they'll go that far.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Vought was pretty much the only villain in the comics.

I agree, it would be logical to see one or two superhumans who decided to go criminal/villain and be a big threat, but the comics never did that, and as far as this series has diverged from them, I don't know if they'll go that far.
    Butcher and Homelander didn't count?

Ultimate Member

Butcher barely counts and Homelander grew out of Vought

In the way that it felt like it just came up("Other Factions..."), not really.

Without Vought, no Homelander or Butcher.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I won't lie I have not read the comics but why is everyone having the Vought plant idea? Is it so hard to believe that Vought could have other enemies besides the boys or select politicians? I don't want Vought pulling every string that is lame ass writing.You need other factions, maybe she is alien altogether..No need to cram Vought into everything
    Her character in the comic was a Vought plant. It's where the idea comes from.

Incredible Member

What Storm Front said in Germany at the end of season 2!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pj63XMycHU&t=130s

What did you think of what happened to starlight here?

https://youtu.be/sLrXLCTATYI

Season Review here:
    https://youtu.be/lDk4cUcoUl8
    Last edited by gwhh; 10-17-2020 at 06:42 PM.

I got partway into episode one of season 1. I get a lot of people like this, but it just doesn't appeal to me.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    I prayed for it