Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Season 3 trailer is looking EPIC!

Excited for Season 3!! But I am disappointed that both Homelander and Stormfront canceled their appearances for a local comic con happening this weekend ( March 18th-20th) Galaxy Con Richmond ( Richmond, VA).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    Excited for Season 3!! But I am disappointed that both Homelander and Stormfront canceled their appearances for a local comic con happening this weekend ( March 18th-20th) Galaxy Con Richmond ( Richmond, VA).
    Well Anthony has current legal issues so I can see why he had to cancel.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    Isn't Stormfront you know...
    Last edited by Maestro 216; 03-15-2022 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Isn't Stormfront...
    spoilers:
    Not according to Kripke.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    spoilers:
    Not according to Kripke.
    end of spoilers
    Huh. Oh sorry I didn't spoiler tag correctly guys.

Don't think it's that much of a biggie...

Seems like that very topic has been out there.

Never mind that the "Victoria..." spoiler discussion has largely been right out there in the open in the thread.

I think that some stuff is just going to be hard to fully keep in the dark if you are discussing it to any serious degree.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Don't think it's that much of a biggie...

Seems like that very topic has been out there.
    Not to mention the last season was finished about 18 months ago. It seems a little unreasonable to still expect spoiler tags on a show or movie that came out more than a few weeks or months prior.

Zack Snyder homage

Enjoying season 3 so far but I have a question about Laz Alonso(Mothers Milk)

When did he get so damn big? Also how are they making him look so short? Just saw a scene with him standing next to Huey and Buthcer. Quaid and Urban are 6”1. Laz Alanso is 6”0 but Huey is towering over him. Like by 6inchs it looks like. Just curious if Laz put on weight for this role(First time I’ve seen him this big. He was just a normal sized guy in Breakout king and stuff prior) also are they making him look shorter in this for the character or is the internet lying about his height and he’s like 5”6? Lol if you don’t know what I’m talking about it’s reall apparent in the cabin scene of episode 3 this season. The top of MMs head is below Huey’s chin in a close up and a long shot. Weird thing to be asking but it’s bugging me.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Enjoying season 3 so far but I have a question about Laz Alonso(Mothers Milk)

When did he get so damn big? Also how are they making him look so short? Just saw a scene with him standing next to Huey and Buthcer. Quaid and Urban are 6”1. Laz Alanso is 6”0 but Huey is towering over him. Like by 6inchs it looks like. Just curious if Laz put on weight for this role(First time I’ve seen him this big. He was just a normal sized guy in Breakout king and stuff prior) also are they making him look shorter in this for the character or is the internet lying about his height and he’s like 5”6? Lol if you don’t know what I’m talking about it’s reall apparent in the cabin scene of episode 3 this season. The top of MMs head is below Huey’s chin in a close up and a long shot. Weird thing to be asking but it’s bugging me.
    I think Laz got big before the success of The Boys..honestly don't have dates ,but it's been a while since he's been in movies and so the Boys is the main project I've seen him in a while. As for the height difference I don't know what to make of it, it could be that it is intentionally shot that way (though I don't know the particular reason) or maybe the publicised height figures are innacurate?

Yeah Anthony Starr (Homelander) is listed as 5'11", and he towers over everybody, and is equal height with Butcher. Going back and watching the few scenes they have together, I notice one is always walking past the other or one is sitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I think Laz got big before the success of The Boys..honestly don't have dates ,but it's been a while since he's been in movies and so the Boys is the main project I've seen him in a while. As for the height difference I don't know what to make of it, it could be that it is intentionally shot that way (though I don't know the particular reason) or maybe the publicised height figures are innacurate?
    yea Laz never looked short before. Went back and looked at the scene. In the long shot outside the cabin Laz has his legs spread wide. Think for whatever reason they are trying to make him look shorter then he is. Or like you said the publicized height is all wrong. Anyway yea he looked like a normal in shape guy then when he popped up in season 1 of the boys he looked like he had taken all the steroids. Wouldn’t mind him as Luke Cage in the MCU. Same issue as Colter though, getting too old to play the character long term. Toby stark doesn’t require someone to be jacked, Luke Cage does.

Loving the show though. Home lander is one of the best villains going right now. Dude is terrifying
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 06-04-2022 at 07:55 PM.