Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

In the show, we see her working out by lifting cars and punching holes in concrete.

Incredible Member

You mean star light? Did not see that! In what episode did that happen in?

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    In the show, we see her working out by lifting cars and punching holes in concrete.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post
    You mean star light? In what episode did that happen?
    Literally her first scene

Incredible Member

Ok, I missed that. Did she do anything like that in comics?

I guess I did miss that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrEffERJRdI

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Literally her first scene
    Does anyone know what type of gun Billy shoots starlight with?
    Last edited by gwhh; 08-09-2019 at 10:53 AM.

Ultimate Member

The irony-lover in me loves that the shallowest person on the show calls himself 'the Deep.'

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    The irony-lover in me loves that the shallowest person on the show calls himself 'the Deep.'
    it did not go unnoticed. i do feel badly for that actor. not sure that i'll be able to look at him without thinking of dolphins.

Incredible Member

Are the boys using compound V, like in the comics? I’ve not seen them use any yet or have any specials powers because of them.

Are the boys using compound V, like in the comics? I’ve not seen them use any yet or have any specials powers because of them.
    From what I can tell, The Female is the only one who has been exposed to Compound V so far in the series. If it is the way it appears to be, Butcher/MM/Frenchie/Hughie aren't even aware of the Compound's existence when the series kicks off. Looks like they became aware of it part of the way into the first season.

If Mallory was aware doesn't even seem like it comes up.

Mighty Member

I'm just baffled no one has considered Karl Urban as Wolverine now Hugh Jackman has bowed out.

Quote Originally Posted by motherofpearl1 View Post
    I'm just baffled no one has considered Karl Urban as Wolverine now Hugh Jackman has bowed out.
    Like with Jackman, you'll probably have a bunch of people complaining he's too tall and attractive for the part.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Like with Jackman, you'll probably have a bunch of people complaining he's too tall and attractive for the part.
    Also way too old. Hugh started when he was young I'm guessing Karl isnt much younger then Jackman. You want someone in they're 30s. Because they can play the role for years looking the same age if they take care of themselves.but I could see him in the role for a short run. He has the voice and can be very intimidating. I'd like an actor under 6ft tall but it's not a requirement

Incredible Member

They all use V in the comics. I guess not using it here make them look more tough.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    From what I can tell, The Female is the only one who has been exposed to Compound V so far in the series. If it is the way it appears to be, Butcher/MM/Frenchie/Hughie aren't even aware of the Compound's existence when the series kicks off. Looks like they became aware of it part of the way into the first season.

If Mallory was aware doesn't even seem like it comes up.

What do you guys think the chances are that they stick with the Black Noir twist? They defiently already abandoned a big part of his comic story. But what about his identity.(Never read the comic just stumbled across a YouTube video about Black Noir and was bored enough to click it. Seems like they are doing something different though so I'm not overly worried about having spoiled anything for myself.)

BANNED

I can’t pinpoint why, but I can’t get into this show for some reason, and I feel like I should enjoy it.

They all use V in the comics. I guess not using it here make them look more tough.
    Or...

They are going to let them decide that they can justify using Compound V once the viewer can seem them do it.