Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    What do you guys think the chances are that they stick with the Black Noir twist? They defiently already abandoned a big part of his comic story. But what about his identity.(Never read the comic just stumbled across a YouTube video about Black Noir and was bored enough to click it. Seems like they are doing something different though so I'm not overly worried about having spoiled anything for myself.)
    No telling.

I could see it going either way.

Mighty Member

Also way too old. Hugh started when he was young I'm guessing Karl isnt much younger then Jackman. You want someone in they're 30s. Because they can play the role for years looking the same age if they take care of themselves.but I could see him in the role for a short run. He has the voice and can be very intimidating. I'd like an actor under 6ft tall but it's not a requirement
    And isn't it ironic that in the comics Wolverine originally looked like a man in his forties!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

What do you guys think the chances are that they stick with the Black Noir twist? They defiently already abandoned a big part of his comic story. But what about his identity.(Never read the comic just stumbled across a YouTube video about Black Noir and was bored enough to click it. Seems like they are doing something different though so I'm not overly worried about having spoiled anything for myself.)
    I don't see them keeping the twist. The Homelander of the show isn't being manipulated into doing his atrocities. The show has given him an intelligence upgrade at that.

Mighty Member

They've also made The Female more sympathetic.

The show seems to be following a similar pattern to Walking Dead, in as much as they take a fresh direction as the books but keep the best bits.

I'm actually loving it, my only disappointment is Wee Hughie is American, but I wonder if it's because they thought an American audience wouldn't understand the Scots accents.
    But that end twist.....wow!

Quote Originally Posted by motherofpearl1 View Post
    And isn't it ironic that in the comics Wolverine originally looked like a man in his forties!
    It wasnt till recently that Wvolerine looked young. Problem is 10years from now Karl Urban is gonna look alot older then he is now. You need someone at a age where they can stay looking the same for years to come. Karl Urban isnt a fitness Junkkie either so hes not gonna age aswell as someone like Terry Crews or the Rock. Like Jaosn Mamoa could be Saberrtooth for 10years and probaly with a little make up not look like he aged at all. But again they have de-aging down AT Marvel. So I guess it's possible. I wouldn't be mad at Urban as Loagn. But it wouldnt be my first choice. Plus he was already Skurge

But yea Rumor is Keanu is Namor in BP2. Keanu has the ultimate dad bod. So if they do cast him as Namor I dont see why Urban cant be Logan. Nothing a personal trainer and Mexican supplements cant fit.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 08-14-2019 at 09:12 PM.

i thought that Taron Egerton was rumored to be the MCU's want for Wolverine. he has a face that probably won't age demonstrably over the span of 3 movies. he's boyish looking. and he's young enough to maintain his shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    i thought that Taron Egerton was rumored to be the MCU's want for Wolverine. he has a face that probably won't age demonstrably over the span of 3 movies. he's boyish looking. and he's young enough to maintain his shape.
    Yea people think that's why the comics brought Wolverine back looking super young. But I think that rumor started because Jackman recommended him as the next Wolverine. I've heard rumors for Hardy, Keanu, and Charlie Hunnam aswell. So who knows. Keanu and Hunnam were reported to be cast by Marvel when all the Eternals were being cast. SSCC proved they arent in that movie. Many think Keanu is gonna be announced as Namro at D23. Hunnam could be announced as something too. Or he coulda just been In heavy negotiations that didnt work out. But again wouldnt be surprised if he was announced as Warlock or Richard Ryder in GOTG vol 3
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 08-15-2019 at 01:07 PM.

Incredible Member

When Butcher has Madelyn Stillwell tied up with explosives at her house. You notice how homelander brings the kid right down. I bet that baby dad is homelander. He not worried about the explosion hurting him. Him and Madelyn did get it on. He said so. And no one questions how a 50's something woman has a kid like a woman half her age with no problem?! Compound V for sure. What better why to make homelander care about her even more! Plus homelander not so good in bed. If you cant make a super hottie like E. Shue ake madelyn blow more then 3 times during sex. Your not doing it right!
    Last edited by gwhh; 09-12-2019 at 09:10 PM.

Astonishing Member

I haven't read the boys comics ,but love the show.I really feel bad for A-Train ,like he's like really screwed up junkie on the V.Hope he tries to go cold turkey and get some redemption.He seems to love being adored but whenever he sits with the seven he gives off a vibe like he'd rather not be there.I still think he mercy killed his boo to spare her from being eviscerated by Noir or Highlander. Also a question to fans is Q.Maeve coming back in season 2? She lacked a storyline really and I hear there will be a female all powerful villain from Nazi era her name is Storm...'sthn'.I hope Maeve's story can get richer

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

The 3 best superhero shows are The Boys, Daredevil and Watchmen. Those 3 are better than most comic book movies.

What do you guys think the chances are that they stick with the Black Noir twist?
    I think they'll change it somewhat. Somehow he'll be a clone of Butcher, watch.

All-New Member

The Seven are more interesting in the series than in the comics, especially A train and The Deep. I hope to see G men and the Love Sausage.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post
    When Butcher has Madelyn Stillwell tied up with explosives at her house. You notice how homelander brings the kid right down. I bet that baby dad is homelander. He not worried about the explosion hurting him. Him and Madelyn did get it on. He said so. And no one questions how a 50's something woman has a kid like a woman half her age with no problem?! Compound V for sure. What better why to make homelander care about her even more! Plus homelander not so good in bed. If you cant make a super hottie like E. Shue ake madelyn blow more then 3 times during sex. Your not doing it right!
    I doubt that kid is Homelander's, as he was shocked that he could have a kid at all.

Homelander was always jealous of the attention that baby got from Sitwell, and is a complete sociopath. I'd be surprised if the kid survived at all.

Quote Originally Posted by motherofpearl1 View Post
    They've also made The Female more sympathetic.

The show seems to be following a similar pattern to Walking Dead, in as much as they take a fresh direction as the books but keep the best bits.

I'm actually loving it, my only disappointment is Wee Hughie is American, but I wonder if it's because they thought an American audience wouldn't understand the Scots accents.
    But that end twist.....wow!
    No, if they were following Walking Dead, they'd jerk back to the comic plot points at random intervals. The source material here is inspirational, not an anchor

Intermediary

Antony Starr shines as Homelander

should be considered for awards

Spectacular Member

Can't wait for season 2