Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default 50 Man Fictional Royal Rumble

This is a 50 man Royale Rumble played by WWE rules. That means

-Fighters emerge every minute and a half
    -The only way to elimate a fighter is to send them over the top rope and have both of their feat touch the ground

All of the participants will be in character, and Killing is a disqualification

Here is the order of Entries

1. All Might*
    2. Meruem**
    3. Wonder Woman (DCEU)
    4. Eren Jaeger
    5. Iron Man (MCU)
    6. Tommy Oliver
    7. Robocop
    8. Pikachu
    9. Hercules (Fate)
    10. Avatar Aang
    11. Godzilla**
    12. Raiden (Metal Gear)
    13. Zero (Megaman)
    14. Shendu
    15. Ultraman***
    16. Ben Tennyson****
    17. The Undertaker
    18. Travis Touchdown
    19. Black Beetle (Young Justice)
    20. Emperor Palpatine
    21. Captain America (MCU)
    22. Alex Mercer
    23. Star Butterfly
    24. Alucard (Hellsing)******
    25. Superman (DCAU)
    26. Hayato Furinji
    27. Ranma Saotome
    28. Batman (Comics)
    29. Samus Aran
    30. Rex Salazar
    31. Kratos (God of War)
    32. Spider-Man (Comics)
    33. The 10th Doctor
    34. Neo (The Matrix)
    35. The T-800
    36. Robocop
    37. Thanos (MCU)
    38. Cyborg (Teen Titans Animated)
    39. Pyrrha Nikos
    40. Lucy the Diclonius
    41. Akuma
    42. Joseph Joestar (Young)
    43. Demon Cyborg Genos
    44. Optimus Prime (G1)
    45. Yujiro Hanma
    46. XJ-9
    47. Samurai Jack
    48. Danny Phantom
    49. Takeshi Hongo
    50. Dante

* Post Injury, Pre-Passing on his Quirk
    ** Pre-Rose
    *** Godzilla las been shrunken down to fit in the ring. He now scales to Minya’s Human form. Otherwise, he is a live action composite
    **** He is at Human Scale
    *****For the purposes of this rumble, Ben has an Omnitrix limited to 10 aliens, with Master control and an Ultimate function. His useable aliens are Humongasaur, Heatblast, Diamondhead, Feedback, Echo Echo, Big Chill, Swampfire, Rath, Gravattack, and Atomix
    ****** Pre-Schrodinger

There are too many characters I am unfamiliar with to have an opinion but, just so you might clarify for other people, it would seem to me that characters with the power of flight have an unfair advantage. Assuming they are not stunned or unconscious, throwing them over the top rope and onto the floor is difficult. Also, are they allowed to use their powers by simply staying out of reach above the ring and blasting away?

Regarding Godzilla, though he is shrunken to fit into the ring, does he retain his full strength, durability and powers?
    Power with Girl is better.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    There are too many characters I am unfamiliar with to have an opinion but, just so you might clarify for other people, it would seem to me that characters with the power of flight have an unfair advantage. Assuming they are not stunned or unconscious, throwing them over the top rope and onto the floor is difficult. Also, are they allowed to use their powers by simply staying out of reach above the ring and blasting away?

Regarding Godzilla, though he is shrunken to fit into the ring, does he retain his full strength, durability and powers?
    They could though play keep away, though to prevent that from being too unfair, I'll say it's an indoor arena

As for Godzilla, yes he retains his fell Strength, Durability, and Powers

There appears to be large power gap between combatants, imagine Cap against Optimus Prime lol.

I think even with an indoor arena, the flyers can still fly above the ring and let the others duke it out.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by k von doom View Post
    There appears to be large power gap between combatants, imagine Cap against Optimus Prime lol.

I think even with an indoor arena, the flyers can still fly above the ring and let the others duke it out.
    Yes, but it'll be easier for them to be tagged by ranged attacks

Genos is the clear favorite imo. He's one of the last ones in and he can take p much anyone. His only threat is Dante, who has the advantage of being the last one in.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Genos is the clear favorite imo. He's one of the last ones in and he can take p much anyone. His only threat is Dante, who has the advantage of being the last one in.
    I think Jack's pretty big threat to Genos as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Yes, but it'll be easier for them to be tagged by ranged attacks
    Yeah... I'm pretty sure MCU Ironman isn't easy to tag.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by k von doom View Post
    Yeah... I'm pretty sure MCU Ironman isn't easy to tag.
    True, but Tony's coming in relatively early

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I think Jack's pretty big threat to Genos as well.
    Genos is too fast imo. Dante at least has time slow to aid him against Genos.

Wait XJ-9 was pretty op right? What can she do?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Genos is too fast imo. Dante at least has time slow to aid him against Genos.

Wait XJ-9 was pretty op right? What can she do?
    Here's a respect thread for her

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthre...teenage_robot/

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Yeah, Genos coming in this late seems like a pretty massive advantage. Dante MIGHT be fast enough with slow time to tag him. Raiden might be a danger as well, but Genos can fly as well as being as powerful as he is. His only risk would be killing someone by accident.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

WWE rules are over the top rope and both feet hit the floor. So fliers are going to be annoying to get rid of, and intangibles like Danny Phantom can often go THROUGH the ropes, which has been held up many times as not an elimination.

Yeah, looking over the list, I'm not sure I see that many people who could even grapple with DP if he goes intangible. Maybe Star could grab him with magic, or Pikachu could hit him with electricity, but a lot of those guys just have no way of busting a Ghost.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

How does Optimus Prime even stand in the ring with the others, considering he's listed as around 22 ft tall and has not been declared to be human scaled or shrunk down in any way?

And the 10th Doctor and Batman I know for sure have no reason to be in this rumble except as joke participants to be thrown out as quickly as they enter for the sake of a laugh. Because the Doctor in general is not a close combat monster (using his vast scientific knowledge and cunning to best opponents) and Batman's just a dude. A highly trained dude, but a dude nonetheless, and has no reason getting in the ring with this group of monsters.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    How does Optimus Prime even stand in the ring with the others, considering he's listed as around 22 ft tall and has not been declared to be human scaled or shrunk down in any way?

And the 10th Doctor and Batman I know for sure have no reason to be in this rumble except as joke participants to be thrown out as quickly as they enter for the sake of a laugh. Because the Doctor in general is not a close combat monster (using his vast scientific knowledge and cunning to best opponents) and Batman's just a dude. A highly trained dude, but a dude nonetheless, and has no reason getting in the ring with this group of monsters.
    1. It's G1 Optimus, He's whatever scale looks best in the location XD
    2. Batman and the Doctor do have a chance depending on who gets eliminated when, if they play it smart. It would be a long shot, but it's possible