Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    X-Factor Vita Ayala & Jorge Molina
    X-Factor operates out of the Madripoor mansion. First order of business is figuring out why the Madripoor Krakoa tree is sick. Next up: finding some of the forgotten mutants of the world and bringing them to Krakoa.
    • Polaris
    • Danger
    • Quicksilver
    • Frenzy
    • Sunfire
    • Warpath
    • Blink
    • Boom-Boom

Generation X
    A book centered on the Next-Gen of mutants, not as students, but as fully fledged X-Men operating in a new world. Hellion, Rockslide, Dust, Armor, Pixie & Nature Girl as the leading characters, with others as supporting characters and members of the rotating cast.
    Dig the X-Factor line-up and the idea of a younger team. Agree with other posters saying we already have a plethora of team books coming but they're pretty A-list aside from Adjectiveless's rotating cast, I wouldn't be mad about another 1 or 2 teams brought in so some smaller names can get developed. Especially younger characters (if anyone introduced post AvX gets much to do I'll be shocked but defo glad)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    Dig the X-Factor line-up and the idea of a younger team. Agree with other posters saying we already have a plethora of team books coming but they're pretty A-list aside from Adjectiveless's rotating cast, I wouldn't be mad about another 1 or 2 teams brought in so some smaller names can get developed. Especially younger characters (if anyone introduced post AvX gets much to do I'll be shocked but defo glad)
    Thank you! Honestly my dream X-Factor. With my proposed creative team too I'd honestly die.
    And yes, I do think a younger team is still needed among the other team books. Sure, we have plenty of ensemble ongoings, but I would like nothing more than to have almost every corner of the mutant community represented in books.

Astonishing Member

I feel like I've said this before but I'll say it again I would love an X-Men book in the vein of Ultimates a team comprised of the smartest and strongest of the X-men going out into the cosmos and just solving its problems a nice explorer type of book.

Academy X
    Wolverine
    X-Factor
    X-Universe(space X-Men team)

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Thank you! Honestly my dream X-Factor. With my proposed creative team too I'd honestly die.
    And yes, I do think a younger team is still needed among the other team books. Sure, we have plenty of ensemble ongoings, but I would like nothing more than to have almost every corner of the mutant community represented in books.
    Molina would kill, end of story. I'm so glad Ayala is confirmed for a book, a fresh perspective is longgg overdue; fingers crossed they get set up with a cast like that, or at least enough room to really sink their teeth in and play around

Wave 1 appears to focus on “traditional” X-Men fare. I expect wave 2 focus on the non-traditional material Hickman has alluded to.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    Molina would kill, end of story. I'm so glad Ayala is confirmed for a book, a fresh perspective is longgg overdue; fingers crossed they get set up with a cast like that, or at least enough room to really sink their teeth in and play around
    Absolutely. That art would kill on X-Factor. And yes Ayala has been killing it lately. I can't wait to see who she's writing when we get Wave 2 details!! She needs a strong roster of characters to play with. I'm here for it.

A new original titled book would be nice with a cast of newer mutants and less shown mutants.
    X-factor maybe.
    A space team would be nice.

BANNED

Wolverines Vol. 2

Logan is alive again, and his resurrection comes with discovering his family is bigger than when he died after he reconnects with Laura (a little miffed at the X-Men keeping her in the dark about Logan's return) and is introduced to Gabby. However tension flares when Laura learns about Daken's fate, and insists on finding him to undo what Soteira did to him. Father and daughter are at odds over the black sheep of the Wolverine family, with Logan unable to see anything in his son worth saving, while Laura argues that even Daken deserves a chance at redemption.

It's a Wolverine Family Road Trip! Logan! X-23! Honey Badger! Daken! Jonathan the Unstoppable!

Spectacular Member Solitaryhawk's Avatar

The X-Men have crossed over into so many other dimensions and worlds that I think it's a shame to ignore the inroads that have been made towards those established characters/allies that AREN'T mutants.

I'd like to see The Wildways : Some offworld theme book that would have Longshot, Dazzler, Spiral, Shatterstar, and some interesting anthropomorphized rebels waging war on Mojoworld. It could be a beautiful book with the right author and artist.

BANNED

The Externals

Magneto
    Brothers Xorn
    Exodus
    Elixir
    Amelia Voght
    Astra
    Mystique
    Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaryhawk View Post
    The X-Men have crossed over into so many other dimensions and worlds that I think it's a shame to ignore the inroads that have been made towards those established characters/allies that AREN'T mutants.

I'd like to see The Wildways : Some off-world theme book that would have Longshot, Dazzler, Spiral, Shatterstar, and some interesting anthropomorphized rebels waging war on Mojoworld. It could be a beautiful book with the right author and artist.
    That'd be a sweet miniseries. Throw Adam X in there for maximum 90s & some Shark-Girl girl assisting and I'd buy it.

Yaaas bring back squid boy!

Definitely would love to see:
    - PADs X-Factor once more. Madrox, Polaris, StrongGuy, M, Layla, Longshot and Shatterstar since iirc they won't be used in wave 1.
    - Something with New X-Men from Academy X, maybe their own grown-up team on some adventures
    - Team of little X-Men, school for mutants where Gabby/Scout can be put for Laura to be free for her own stuff to do

All-New Member

House of M by Cullen Bunn :
    Since we know from HoX#1 that the House of M is a thing, and this has some kind of name recognition.
    It would be a Magneto-led team, starring characters like Sabretooth, Monet, Mystique or Archangel (basically a continuation of Bunn's Uncanny X-Men which was great but interrupted even though Bunn had more plans)

Anybody want to see Chip Zdarsky on something?
    http://www.xavierfiles.com/2019/09/0...w-x-men-title/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman