Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default What titles would you like to see in Dawn of X?

Dawn of X is confirmed to have Wave 2 and Wave 3, all serving to "reboot" the X-Men as they say. We can probably expect a lot of X-books in the coming future. Whether it's revivals, new titles, concepts, solos, miniseries, whatever, share what ideas you'd like here!

Some ideas:

Academy X -- School-focused title based on the students in Krakoa. Less superhero, more slice of life and worldbuilding the nation.
    Spider-X -- Team-up series with Spider-Man and the X-Men.
    X-Factor -- Bring back X-Factor again, with members possibly including Multiple Man, Strong Guy, Siryn, Longshot and Penance.
    X-Men '92 -- Curveball, but I'd love to see this again.

I think wave 2 will be just solos. Maybe 1 more new team but not more.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    What makes you say that?

Dawn of X has already given us surprises, revivals and new concepts. I expect, and hope, that to continue.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

X-Men '92 again? Geezus.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    What makes you say that?

Dawn of X has already given us surprises, revivals and new concepts. I expect, and hope, that to continue.
    Most main X characters are in books already. I think it will be hard to make more team books without double or tripple duties for characters.
    So I think that Wave 2 will be more solo oriented and then Wave 3 will cancel low books from first wave and announce new sattelite teams.

Spectacular Member

Most main X characters are in books already. I think it will be hard to make more team books without double or tripple duties for characters.
    So I think that Wave 2 will be more solo oriented and then Wave 3 will cancel low books from first wave and announce new sattelite teams.
    There are a ton of big X-characters unaccounted for, and 76 characters on the rotating X-Men cast graphic. That's a lot of characters to use just there.

Garfield-X. A three panel back-up at the end of each HiX-Men issue about a boy who's mutant power turned him into a large, orange cat. His depression at being trapped in this form, unable to communicate, leads him to a life of laziness and hedonistic consumption. But he soon begins to awaken to his Omega-Level potential. And the world will fear him. TAGLINE: EVERYTHING WILL END ON A MONDAY.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

-Academy X- day to day lives of the young mutants on Krakoa (mostly new)
    -Astonishing X-men- a return to the Academy X kids and how they deal with Krakoa/young adulthood.
    -X-factor by peter david- I'd wanna see him return to the title with a new hook and a new set of characters.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ISnowNothin View Post
    There are a ton of big X-characters unaccounted for, and 76 characters on the rotating X-Men cast graphic. That's a lot of characters to use just there.
    The only big characters unaccounted for are Magneto, Xavier and Nightcrawler.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Garfield-X. A three panel back-up at the end of each HiX-Men issue about a boy who's mutant power turned him into a large, orange cat. His depression at being trapped in this form, unable to communicate, leads him to a life of laziness and hedonistic consumption. But he soon begins to awaken to his Omega-Level potential. And the world will fear him. TAGLINE: EVERYTHING WILL END ON A MONDAY.
    No one wants a Beast solo.

Astonishing Member

A anthology style story fleshing out all the non clarmont characters

BANNED

X-Salon! Featuring all your favorite furry mutants getting brushed and blown out! Read about all the gossip going down with Hepzibah, Nightcrawler, Wolfsbane, Feral, Kylun, Catseye, Hairbag and more! All of Beast's appointments are CANCELLED and he is not allowed in the X-Salon.

EXILES / EXIT WOUNDS: Follows a group of characters excluded from Krakoan society

X-CORPS : international ambassadors, headlined by a lot of the post-Morrison crowd, and how their continued relations with the outside world begins to set them apart from their more isolated counterparts.

GENERATION NEXT: Handful of new characters plucked from their old lives to live on the mutant nation. NOT a school-set book with larger age variation than most “new character” books

Agreed. We already have alot of ensemble books. No more team books.

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

XX-Womxn.

X-Men '92 has no place in the new era.