Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    And you are absolutely correct!
    Well except you wouldn’t know then...

No law forcing anyone to wear an X-man uniform..plenty of mutants don’t. And equally nothing to stop some one else using it as a disguise, to make a point, etc

I suppose one thing we tend to never consider is that prejudice against mutants might in Marvel verse might make a grim Darwinian sense....that here is an intelligent super powerful race so different to Homo sapiens that the two races have completely different objectives and cannot in long term comfortably share the same planet.

(Yes, I know it’s generally not written that way...it usually used as a metaphor for the irrational prejudice of racism.)
    Last edited by JackDaw; 02-28-2020 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    Well except you wouldn’t know then...

No law forcing anyone to wear an X-man uniform..plenty of mutants don’t. And equally nothing to stop some one else using it as a disguise, to make a point, etc

I suppose one thing we tend to never consider is that prejudice against mutants might in Marvel verse might make a grim Darwinian sense....that here is an intelligent super powerful race so different to Homo sapiens that the two races have completely different objectives and cannot in long term comfortably share the same planet.

(Yes, I know it’s generally not written that way...it usually used as a metaphor for the irrational prejudice of racism.)
    Flatscans objective seems a lil hopeless.... assuming their objective is to propagate their 'species' since mutants are what humanityis destined to become
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Said this earlier in the thread, but for the most part there's probably no way the general public would even know if a metahuman was a mutant or not unless he's walking around with an X on his uniform.
    And what about the times when they were able to identify a mutant even though they weren't wearing an X uniform?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    And what about the times when they were able to identify a mutant even though they weren't wearing an X uniform?
    I’ve read very little X-Men stuff (some of the very early Stan Lee stories and the Peter David X-Factor run)...but I assumed this was usually the case. The Sentinels don’t wait for you to put on a X uniform before hunting you down.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Flatscans objective seems a lil hopeless.... assuming their objective is to propagate their 'species' since mutants are what humanityis destined to become
    It’s a choice made in the writing..you could write it in all sorts of different ways.