Thread: The Chou Hub:

Default The Chou Hub:

: Punches his way back into existence. Sees Nik has rpg again.:

Well this is a main hub/ooc talk for my stuff. Rolled the gamer dice. Got Of right. So posting eight games. From most simple to complex/world build.

1: The Sky Pirates again, except this time have defined stats and limits of stats do does not bog down like it did last time.

2: Void Creepers: Take the above, apply to outer space. Nuff said.

3: Living Legends: Inspired by a game on Sharkerbo s sure. Here pick a number between 1-16. Said number decides which cast member you are. Literally with unique abilities and bonus, and curse applying to said characters.

4: Carnage Neteork: Mad World the rpg

5: Of Courage And Steel: You guys are all on same team, character creation system and gear and create your own Mecha suit. Plot is alternative we2.

6: Sacred Weapons: Dark Hersey rpg, if so were writing the meta plot of said space adventures.

7: Stellar Legions: Get to be in a special force, also manage your faction and bark commands to your troops. Also has story mode choices.

8: Arms Race game: Think your tournament modes, instead of super teams it’s teams of posters ca each othe in fake war situation, inventing new stuff and then deploying them.

Hmm, I do love sky pirates.
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle

Well willing to just spill out stats there and in general starting tomorrow.