Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Did Katee Sackhoff Reveal Being Cast as Captain Marvel?

'm wearing red leather to my meeting with @TheRealStanLee today, sorta just seemed appropriate.
    Headed out for day one of a super secret job....I will send photo clues throughout the next 3 days! Clue #1
    \

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

EEEK! I hope so! That would be amazing!

This would be brilliant. Just great casting.

I don't want to get my hopes up in case it isn't the case, but I hope it is. Though I would be honestly happy to have just about any actress cast for Captain Marvel as it means she'll finally make her debut in the MCU.
    Thennary Speaks - Video reviews for comic books, anime & manga, J-pop and other topics

That would be pretty darn awesome. The first image could be part of the preparations for the helmet.
    I read a tweet from Eden Sher that she had been invited over to Marvel HQ and that they gave her a bunch of Ms. Marvel comics, but I'd honestly prefer Katee Sackhoff in that role.
    "Tell me there's something better. Go ahead, try."

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Make it happen Marvel!

Dear god no.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemon Head View Post
    That would be pretty darn awesome. The first image could be part of the preparations for the helmet.
    I read a tweet from Eden Sher that she had been invited over to Marvel HQ and that they gave her a bunch of Ms. Marvel comics, but I'd honestly prefer Katee Sackhoff in that role.
    No way, Sue Heck getting Captain Marvel Powers would be awesome!

Fantastic Member

They really havent gone wrong yet, just please make the villian awesome

Quote Originally Posted by DJfunkyPuddle View Post
    No way, Sue Heck getting Captain Marvel Powers would be awesome!
    The Ms. Marvel part of the tweet could just as well refer to the Kamala Khan version, though that would be a tremendous act of whitewashing if they cast Eden in that role. To be honest, I think Eden Sher is too young to play Carol Danvers on screen.

That could've been as Kamala Khan, though, as she'd be the younger Miss Marvel, but maybe Carol. And, sure, could've been something smaller, like Runaways, or AOS, or just some comics as a treat, I don't know.

The Ms. Marvel part of the tweet could just as well refer to the Kamala Khan version, though that would be a tremendous act of whitewashing if they cast Eden in that role. To be honest, I think Eden Sher is too young to play Carol Danvers on screen.
    Oh yeah, totally, as big of a deal they made creating Khan Marvel wouldn't swap her out. I agree about the age too, I'd prefer Carol to be closer to 30 than 20, she needs to be able to carry herself like she's seen some stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by DJfunkyPuddle View Post
    Oh yeah, totally, as big of a deal they made creating Khan Marvel wouldn't swap her out. I agree about the age too, I'd prefer Carol to be closer to 30 than 20, she needs to be able to carry herself like she's seen some stuff.
    I could see them cast Eden as a younger version of Carol if they're going to how Carol's dad treated her in comparison to her brothers but I'd prefer the movie to focus on her current thirty-something incarnation.

Extraordinary Member

Oh damn I called this when Riddick came out! That would be great casting.