Default Baron Blitzkrieg - retconned "Golden Age" villain

First appearance = the Wonder Woman feature in World's Finest Comics #246 (August-September 1977)

NOTE: This was the period when World's Finest Comics was a larger $1.00-sized comic book with multiple features and coincided with the period when the first season of the Wonder Woman TV show (starring Lynda Carter) was carried on the ABC network here in the U.S. and was set back in the 1940s.

Baron Blitzkrieg would later go on to become a villain for many other DC heroes, as he was in Roy Thomas' All-Star Squadron series.

The above scene from All-Star Squadron #7 (February 1982).

From Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe Vol. II (April 1985):

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Love this villain! I hope we see him again soon.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Love this villain! I hope we see him again soon.
    There were quite a few villains introduced during the Earth-2 Wonder Woman run in World's Finest Comics and her own title that I would love to see DC re-introduce if they ever decide to publish new stories set back during that time period again.

Right now, I guess we have to wait until September for what they'll give us when they have the JSA of the 1940s show up in Justice League.

Fantastic Member

The Baron was last seen in THE POWER OF SHAZAM! #24, when he fought against Spy Smasher.

Quote Originally Posted by dcfanpal View Post
    The Baron was last seen in THE POWER OF SHAZAM! #24, when he fought against Spy Smasher.

from Power of SHAZAM! #24 (March 1997)

I think it would be great to see him fight Wonder Woman again alongside the Justice Society.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I think it would be great to see him fight Wonder Woman again alongside the Justice Society.
    I would agree if the Justice Society was back on the pre-CoIE Earth-2.

Otherwise, I don't want Wonder Woman in the JSA if they're still on the main DC Earth; too convoluted / confusing to try and explain her presence back in the 1940s without some major retcons and confusion to what's already taken place in the post-Flashpoint comics.

Baron Blitzkrieg also showed up in the 1994 Damage series (though with a slightly different look).

From Damage #3 (June 1994):

I believe the Baron also appeared in Infinite Crisis and was killed by Superboy Prime.