Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I like that she doesn’t have the full capabilities of the parent DNA powerset, her telepathy is barely half of Quires, and who knows what the “2” rating for healing factor entails, maybe more like Spider-Man Level, where days can heal what would normally take weeks? The confusing one is Kitty’s, she doesn’t have intangibility at Kitty’s level, which is confusing, aren’t you either able to phase through things or not? Are we looking at a situation where she can walk through plywood and stone walls ala the Kool Aid man but if she tries to run through steel she just biffs it?

She's cool and her design is great. I'm a fan.

Favorite panel.
    Screenshot_20190801-124616_Marvel Comics.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Macallan View Post
    I like that she doesn’t have the full capabilities of the parent DNA powerset, her telepathy is barely half of Quires, and who knows what the “2” rating for healing factor entails, maybe more like Spider-Man Level, where days can heal what would normally take weeks? The confusing one is Kitty’s, she doesn’t have intangibility at Kitty’s level, which is confusing, aren’t you either able to phase through things or not? Are we looking at a situation where she can walk through plywood and stone walls ala the Kool Aid man but if she tries to run through steel she just biffs it?
    It could be her ability to phase other things. Like Kitty was able to phase a massive bullet through the earth. Rasputin shouldnt have that capability. Kitty's phasing also had side effects such has short circuiting electronics and she could "walk on air". Rasputin may not be able to do either

Interesting that she has no Dani Moonstar DNA like we all speculated.

I'm happy that she's an amalgamation of different powers rather than being a descendant of one of the Rasputins.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Interesting that she has no Dani Moonstar DNA like we all speculated.

I'm happy that she's an amalgamation of different powers rather than being a descendant of one of the Rasputins.
    Pretty crazy that the “Moonstar cuz braids” thing didn’t pan out.

Quote Originally Posted by Macallan View Post
    I think it’s a matter of control over ones power. You could equally say you heal or you don’t, but it’s about speed. With intangibility it’s probably about whether she can make other things intangible. She probably couldn’t have phased the space bullet that Kitty did for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It could be her ability to phase other things. Like Kitty was able to phase a massive bullet through the earth. Rasputin shouldnt have that capability. Kitty's phasing also had side effects such has short circuiting electronics and she could "walk on air". Rasputin may not be able to do either
    Sorry should have noticed you had already made my point. Never mind. On the other hand you clearly make very intelligent points
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

So, have we seen the last of Rasputin? I feel like too much care went into creating and promoting her, at least I hope more is coming.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by billee0918 View Post
    So, have we seen the last of Rasputin? I feel like too much care went into creating and promoting her, at least I hope more is coming.
    In theory they could bring them back using the crystal that was used to upload data to Moira if that included their DNA and their essences then they could be resurrected into the present.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuxeda View Post
    In theory they could bring them back using the crystal that was used to upload data to Moira if that included their DNA and their essences then they could be resurrected into the present.
    Cool and then apocalypse can make her his horseman again.

I felt like she was going to be a prominent important character then she just stopped being mentioned, she was a marketing scheme I guess. She's really cool too, a book set in the future with those characters from hox/pox would appear to me more than a few of the new lighter books we're getting now.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtinctionTeam View Post
    I felt like she was going to be a prominent important character then she just stopped being mentioned, she was a marketing scheme I guess. She's really cool too, a book set in the future with those characters from hox/pox would appear to me more than a few of the new lighter books we're getting now.
    Oh no Hickman is going to bring her back just wait