Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

She was made using Quire nut and the board still likes her. It's a Merry Hickman miracle.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

She is like a Munchkin of an RPG. Surely every time she makes a critical hit she restarts all her cooldowns or something.

Extraordinary Member

The problem is she has too many powers, writers will start to abuse it, and fans will get annoyed when she does not steamroll everyone.

That said, I can't wait to see her in her setting, obviously she is going to have a huge roll in this war.

I just fell in that to kill her it would take a Rasputian death.

It's not her last name, it's her codename because she is as unkillable as Rasputin.
    Last edited by Glio; 07-31-2019 at 01:25 PM.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Damn this Rasputin lady is OP but I'm a Emma Frost fan so I really can't complain about a character being OP
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Loved this panel

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

She seems broken. How could anything possibly kill her?

Also, She has a cool desing and powers my only complain is that she is not related to Colossus or Magick. She should have some kind of relationship because the soul sword is not a mutant power. she must have inherited it

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Also, She has a cool desing and powers my only complain is that she is not related to Colossus or Magick. She should have some kind of relationship because the soul sword is not a mutant power. she must have inherited it
    I don't imagine anyone else could claim it. Clearly as part of her preparation for the field someone pointed her in this direction. Besides, inheriting genetic material is usaully considered "related". She just happens to have five parents who are all presumably long dead.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    She was made using Quire nut and the board still likes her. It's a Merry Hickman miracle.
    I cant wait until she starts wearing Clockwork Orange gear and organises a violent demonstration.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

It is worth remembering that the stats suggest she isn't as powerful a telepath as Quire (5/10) Doesn't have as effective a force field as Unus (3/5), hasn't got as much control over her phasing as kitty (2/4) and her healing isn't as effective as Laura (2/4).

The only power that matches like-for-like is Piotr which may suggest her root genetics are based on his familial line.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    It is worth remembering that the stats suggest she isn't as powerful a telepath as Quire (5/10) Doesn't have as effective a force field as Unus (3/5), hasn't got as much control over her phasing as kitty (2/4) and her healing isn't as effective as Laura (2/4).

The only power that matches like-for-like is Piotr which may suggest her root genetics are based on his familial line.
    Explains her self-destructive obsession with protecting her sister.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Unus's forcefield
    Kitty's intangibility
    Colossus's metal body
    X23's healing
    Quire's psionics
    ok thanks. sounds pretty badass.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

The theme song for Rasputin aka Metal Momma.

https://youtu.be/SYnVYJDxu2Q

Spectacular Member

Since she has the soul sword doesn't that give her the potential to time travel, teleport, use magic, absorb souls, port in demons and get more armor? Lol

Great looking design. I wonder if the dani moonstar hair has any future significance

I like op lady bad asses as much as the next guy but I love magik too much to need another character with her buster sword.