Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Just to keep that in mind, in science when you talk about orders of magnitude (10 ^ 0, 10 ^ 1, 10 ^ 2 ...) you are only giving an approximation, not an exact unit. "Ten years in the future" may be no exact.

It doesn't have to mean that exactly ten years have passed since Xavier and Moira and House of X.
    I mean the page where it talks about the failure rate, Gen 3 had a 9.4% failure rate but the text said 10%. I think its safe to assume that the years are likely estimated/rounded as well

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Since when does Professor X have TK?
    You're assuming this is Profesor X. Could be a clue that he isnt. OR Krakoa may have granted him extra abilities

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    we are always Magneto & Logan survivors?....damn Logan...would really like to see other characters get the spotlight for future survivors. Would have been awesome to see Rachel as "Askani" as a survivor or Scarlet Witch to tie her into the storyline.
    Pretty sure that Mags is just a Chimera version and considering Logan has like triple the lifespan of a normal human it makes sense for him to be there as one of the last 8 mutants on Krakoa.

BANNED

Magneto clearly gave the device to Xavier.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I mean the page where it talks about the failure rate, Gen 3 had a 9.4% failure rate but the text said 10%. I think its safe to assume that the years are likely estimated/rounded as well

You're assuming this is Profesor X. Could be a clue that he isnt. OR Krakoa may have granted him extra abilities
    Yes, it is simply cooler to say "10, 100, 1000 years in the future" than "14, 108, 986".

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Pretty sure that Mags is just a Chimera version and considering Logan has like triple the lifespan of a normal human it makes sense for him to be there as one of the last 8 mutants on Krakoa.
    AHH yeah Mags probably is a Chimera - the art was just glorious in this issue
    Love the "fey" looking creatures too

I don't know what to think about this, honestly. It was a good read but I don't like the premise.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Just to keep that in mind, in science when you talk about orders of magnitude (10 ^ 0, 10 ^ 1, 10 ^ 2 ...) you are only giving an approximation, not an exact unit. "Ten years in the future" may be no exact.

It doesn't have to mean that exactly ten years have passed since Xavier and Moira and House of X.
    It helps avoid putting an exact number of years on the page and we know it is more than 10 years as Xavier spent several years doing stuff between meeting Moira and UXM #1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    Magneto clearly gave the device to Xavier.
    Clearly we have different definitions of the word clearly.

10/10 for me. In Hickman, I trust.

Now I'm wondering if the Prof X in HOX/year 10 is a chimera from year 100. To another poster's point, he seems to have tk in year 10.

It was interesting. I just don`t care about future characters at all. I understand that they were planned as one emotional characters with limitations in characterizaion but they are really boring.

Loved that tiny MMX reference.

Ok so if its 1000 years into the future that's 3019, and they are saying Mutant kind is dead?

Wasn't Cable taken by Mother Askani to the year 3099, where there is lots of mutants?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by billee0918 View Post
    10/10 for me. In Hickman, I trust.

Now I'm wondering if the Prof X in HOX/year 10 is a chimera from year 100. To another poster's point, he seems to have tk in year 10.
    6/10 for me. Sorry, but for $6 I need more than than setup, although I did like the one action scene and admit that there were a lot of 'cute' moments. I also don't care for the special effects on the art, it was a huge problem in War of the Realms.

Anyway, I noticed as well the tk use and remembered that there is a Xavier with tk. If that picture of the eras that starts with Xavier and ends with the Librarian are a pattern of sorts, that would make the X1 Xavier someone different than the X0 Xavier.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GigaBalls View Post
    Ok so if its 1000 years into the future that's 3019, and they are saying Mutant kind is dead?

Wasn't Cable taken by Mother Askani to the year 3099, where there is lots of mutants?
    Cable was taken to an alternate timeline.

Also, X4 era was won by mutants, humans are all but extinct.

Astonishing Member

I like how the HoX and the PoX reactions are mirroring the reactions of Hickman's New Avengers/Avengers run lol With the former being more atmospheric and plot driven the other being more supplemental and focused on world building.

PoX will definitely be more polarizing because of this.
    Last edited by loke13; 07-31-2019 at 07:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GigaBalls View Post

There are hundreds of different futures in Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I don't know what to think about this, honestly. It was a good read but I don't like the premise.
    Same. Very well-crafted and intriguing, but I have no interest in the dystopian future.