Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Or House of X #2. I didnt expect this to pick up on where Hox #1 left off and thought it would be fairly standalone until maybe the last issue

My god that Silva art! My favorite panel. Gracia is doing amazing work on colors as well

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    So apparently Rasputin does not have any DNA from Magik, but does carry her soul sword...I guess it makes sense since Magik's soul sword is not part of her mutant powers...but how the hell does Rasputin have it?
    Did it say its Illyana's sword? It could be a copy created for her

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post

I believe she is an amalgamation of: Quire / Pryde / Bain (who's this) / Rasputin / Kinney

Gunther Bain aka Angelo Unuscione aka Unus the Untouchable

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post

We see Green Magento / Wolverine / Zorn? / Tree Man ( Idk who this is)
    Black Tom Cassidy is the tree man

Since when does Professor X have TK?
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 07-31-2019 at 06:44 AM.

Astonishing Member

This is probably the future Earth-12665. The one that was in Hickman's Avengers and Fantastic Four where humans are allied with Shi'ar and Badoon against a failing Kree/Skrull empire.

Astonishing Member

So like...no one seriously thinks Sinster is dead right?

Mighty Member

I'm pretty whatever on this issue. There's really no reason to care. It's mostly just a bunch of facts(as much as you can call fictional happenings so) put forward as a book

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    This is probably the future Earth-12665. The one that was in Hickman's Avengers and Fantastic Four where humans are allied with Shi'ar and Badoon against a failing Kree/Skrull empire.
    Good catch. That had crossed my mind but didn't feel like digging up the issues.

Just to keep that in mind, in science when you talk about orders of magnitude (10 ^ 0, 10 ^ 1, 10 ^ 2 ...) you are only giving an approximation, not an exact unit. "Ten years in the future" may be no exact.

It doesn't have to mean that exactly ten years have passed since Xavier and Moira and House of X.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Just to keep that in mind, in science when you talk about orders of magnitude (10 ^ 0, 10 ^ 1, 10 ^ 2 ...) you are only giving an approximation, not an exact unit. "Ten years in the future" may be no exact.

It doesn't have to mean that exactly ten years have passed since Xavier and Moira and House of X.
    But in that case why not just...specify an exact time. The other way seems needlessly complicated.

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post

Thank you, I was not aware. I would have guessed more like 15 years had passed, more than that would age the 05 too much for Marvel im sure

I dont like future stories so I knew this wouldnt be for me. But I have to say, reading the outcome of HoX 1 kind of undercut its glamor for me...I know ill be in a minority

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    But in that case why not just...specify an exact time. The other way seems needlessly complicated.
    Because when you are with large numbers, 10 compared to one million is practically the same as 20 compared to one million.

Only the order of magnitude matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Know what you mean, but I figured it's just Magneto handing the stick to Xavier.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    He had it occasionally in the 60s. It would be very Hickman to bring it up now.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

we are always Magneto & Logan survivors?....damn Logan...would really like to see other characters get the spotlight for future survivors. Would have been awesome to see Rachel as "Askani" as a survivor or Scarlet Witch to tie her into the storyline.

Well, having a power that makes you age slowly is a good reason to be one of the survivors in the future. That Green Magneto may not be Magneto.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    we are always Magneto & Logan survivors?....damn Logan...would really like to see other characters get the spotlight for future survivors. Would have been awesome to see Rachel as "Askani" as a survivor.
    well she could have survived and is living on one of the other mutant colonies, but at the end it makes sense in a way for logan to survive out of anyone
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer