Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Favorite B Spiderman Villain?

Who is your favorite B Spiderman villain and why?
    For me it is Hammerhead. I love the old style gangster movies a love reading about Capone and the like. So for me hands down it is Hammerhead. I know he hasnt gotten much in the way of story telling other then B grade Gang boss. But I have always enjoyed the stories he was in.

So who is yours?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I’m not even sure if she qualifies as B (maybe C or D lol)since she hasn’t been in many stories at all but I always loved Shriek. Really wish they would have developed her more and she would been given more time front and center

Shocker. Just a clean, no frills power, shooting stuff with vibrations. Never minded the quilt look. Actually, pretty cool looking.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Scorpion

Always loved his first appearance issue.

Astonishing Member

What do define as B?

I would say either Puma or Carrion.

I really like Chameleon.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Kraven, of course.

I have always had a soft spot for Scorpion, Chameleon and Mysterio. Recently, I'm loving Vulture every time more, but maybe he figures as an A list villain. If not, then he makes the list too. Also, Kraven, but maybe that is stretching it too far given Kraven's Last Hunt, Grim Hunt and Hunted, which were all important stories (of course KLH more than the other two)
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

Mr Negative was pretty awesome when he first came out.

The Circus of Crime (especially Princess Python):

Last edited by K7P5V; 07-31-2019 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Added a few words.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chubistian View Post
    I have always had a soft spot for Scorpion, Chameleon and Mysterio. Recently, I'm loving Vulture every time more, but maybe he figures as an A list villain. If not, then he makes the list too. Also, Kraven, but maybe that is stretching it too far given Kraven's Last Hunt, Grim Hunt and Hunted, which were all important stories (of course KLH more than the other two)
    Who's under the definition of "B-List" Villain? What, is the only "A-Listers" you guys' opinions, are Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, and maybe Venom?

My opinion of A-Listers, are: Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Mysterio, Vulture, Electro, Sandman, Kraven the Hunter, Lizard, Scorpion, Rhino, Hobgoblin, Venom, Carnage, and Kingpin.

I am definitely quite sure at least Vulture and Mysterio has long establishedly joined the A-Team when Marvel Studios made the decisions to make them the main baddies of the last two Spidey films.

For the most part, most of the Sinister Six members, other than Chameleon whose not really been as used as much as the others, I'd qualify as not just counted on to be overused, but also well multi-dimensionalized; including Rhino.

Kraven the Hunter, he was more than just the three big "Hunt" stories; he was also constantly wildly used by Stan Lee and Roy Thomas back in the sixties and seventies.
    Last edited by ngroove; 07-31-2019 at 08:09 PM.

Hobgoblin (If he can be considered such?)
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

TIER 1: Norman, Otto, Kraven, Vulture, Mysterio, Negative, Kindred (Will be!), Kingpin, Venom, Morlun + The Fam, Jackal (I know, I know, but he is)

TIER 2: Electro, Sandman, Rhino, Hammerhead, Chameleon, Shocker, Hobgoblin, Tinkerer, Tombstone, Carnage, Lizard

TIER 3: The tsunami of lovable losers + newer characters + anyone I forgot
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

A-List for me
    -- The Ditko Ten [ Chameleon, the Vulture, Dr. Octopus, the Scorpion, the Lizard, Mysterio, Kraven the Hunter, Electro, the Sandman, the Green Goblin]
    -- Romita Sr's Rhino.
    -- Conway's Hammerhead and later Tombstone.
    -- Stern's Hobgoblin.
    -- David Michelinie's Venom and Carnage.
    -- JMS' Morlun
    -- Dan Slott's Mr. Negative.

So with that out of the way
    -- The Superior Foes of Spider-Man -- Boomerang, Lady Beetle, Overdrive, Shocker, Speed Demon.
    -- The Spot
    -- Fusion
    -- Gibbon (thanks to Hunted)
    -- Firelord (a C-List Avengers/Cosmic villain)
    -- Molten Man
    -- The Crime Master
    -- Tarantula
    -- The Spider-Slayers.

Then you have Kingpin, a B-List Spider-Man who became an A-List Daredevil villain thanks to Frank Miller.

Black Ant ..........