Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by mikedesil View Post
    I always really liked Rhino.
    I've come to really appreciate the Rhino over the past decade or so; he's been in some stories that really provided emotional depth to the character, who I previously saw as just a flat strong man.

Y'know how, for a minute while he was Spidey, Ben had that weird relationship with Jimmy 6? I'd actually like to see something similar for Peter and the Rhino. I think an ongoing storyline about the growth of Rhino as a hero through his relationship with Spidey could become a classic.

-Pav, who'd be happy to write it...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    I've come to really appreciate the Rhino over the past decade or so; he's been in some stories that really provided emotional depth to the character, who I previously saw as just a flat strong man.

Y'know how, for a minute while he was Spidey, Ben had that weird relationship with Jimmy 6? I'd actually like to see something similar for Peter and the Rhino. I think an ongoing storyline about the growth of Rhino as a hero through his relationship with Spidey could become a classic.

-Pav, who'd be happy to write it...
    That would be nice, but after the way Peter kind of burned Rhino in the lead-up to Hunted by prioritizing saving Aunt May over rescuing Rhino from his captors Taskmaster and Black Ant, writing off Rhino as a villain who had essentially made his own bed, it would take a lot of work to make a Rhino/Spider-Man friendship (which I was looking forward to following The Clone Conspiracy Omega issue) viable.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    What do define as B?
    Rogues who have not been adapted into any Spiderman media.