Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I like Jean and Cecelia separate only cause I want one to be dead and the other alive, but I totally agree that Jean’s medical education was a great addition to Famke’s portrayal.
    Why do you want Jean dead?

Quote Originally Posted by CuteNimrod View Post
    Why do you want Jean dead?
    I think the trauma of her death(s) is a provocative motivating factor for individual X-Men. Her choices and her death force dramatic changes in almost all relationships between teammates.

As others have mentioned, even with Phoenix dead, she is never absent from X-Men books. She becomes a cautionary tale, a legendary martyr, a crossroad for mutant maturity.

BANNED

I think the trauma of her death(s) is a provocative motivating factor for individual X-Men. Her choices and her death force dramatic changes in almost all relationships between teammates.

As others have mentioned, even with Phoenix dead, she is never absent from X-Men books. She becomes a cautionary tale, a legendary martyr, a crossroad for mutant maturity.
    Fair enough.

I think the trauma of her death(s) is a provocative motivating factor for individual X-Men. Her choices and her death force dramatic changes in almost all relationships between teammates. As others have mentioned, even with Phoenix dead, she is never absent from X-Men books. She becomes a cautionary tale, a legendary martyr, a crossroad for mutant maturity.
    If we’re doing warps, maybe combine the Phoenix line w/Apocalypse line. Both have legendary ties to Egypt and its cult of death worship. Somewhere in the future, Sinister gives up on his Scott/Jean fascination, blends these two and creates the ultimate Omega.

I’d try may hand at drawing. But unlike CRaymond, I suck at drawing. I submit my Alpha-X Photoshop mash up as proof.

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    But unlike CRaymond, I suck at drawing.
    Where’ve you seen my work? I think I’ve only shared a few costume redesigns.

Where’ve you seen my work? I think I’ve only shared a few costume redesigns.
    I assumed the illustrations which accompanied your earliest posts in this thread were your work? If not, would love to see more. Cheers.

Ah no. Those are open source :-) https://marvel-microheroes.fandom.co...croheroes_Wiki

I did a Rachel redesign, a Wanda using the same body, and a new Psylocke concept. Betsy isn’t her own woman, she’s a Firestorm Matrix.
    Last edited by CRaymond; 08-05-2019 at 09:44 AM.

Ah no. Those are open source :-) https://marvel-microheroes.fandom.co...croheroes_Wiki

I did a Rachel redesign, a Wanda using the same body, and a new Psylocke concept. Betsy isn’t her own woman, she’s a Firestorm Matrix.
    Well done. Hard to choose which Rachel redesign I like best. Cheers.

How about this one.

Combine:

Pyro
    Iceman
    + Emma Frost
    = = = = = =
    Flaming Queen

Noooo

I think more about combining Sunfire and Warren Worthington III, or Courtney Ross and Emma Frost.

Fantastic Member

Noooo

I think more about combining Sunfire and Warren Worthington III, or Courtney Ross and Emma Frost.
    Sunfire and Angel is an interesting concept. Definitely updates the character and makes him interesting as opposed to just being the guy with bird wings who could fly
    Definitely would like to hear about how you might go about this. Its and interesting concept for sure
    Last edited by GodfatherIV; 08-05-2019 at 05:20 PM.

Fantastic Member

For some of the X-kids....

I would get rid of most. I think I said bedore pretty much all of Aaron and Bendis' creations. Some others would get combined.

Of the Academy X kids the only ones I may like to keep around was: Hellion. Surge. Dust. X23. Mercury. Rockslide. Blindfold. Maybe Pixie. Anole. Gentle. Im thinking of combining Cipher + Trance. I also appreciated Wind Dancer and even Prodigy but I think i may combine him with Network to give him cyberpathy.

As for Hope Summers Im ok with her and her powers just not all the timestream jumping stuff. Her being the 1st mutant to manifest after a period of time with no new mutants manifesting could ve interesting still. I wasnt a fan of her lights very much. I think I only liked Oya and Transoni but not with her flying bullet fish shapeshifting. If she can fly at subsonic speed im good with that I guess. I kind of wanted the lights to be more compelling and I thought about a few of the mutants who would become more prominent when they are older in Bishops time. So mayb le ones like: Daemon. Hecate. Amazon. Linqon. Sureshot. Trace. Virago. Maybe they could be your lights...to me they felt more compelling and interesting with kind of wide open backstories that could be told and developed.

Fantastic Member

+

Sunspot Romeo Oliviera
    As the heir of the Oliviera fortune and Brazil's Águia indústrias, young Romeo's every whim was entertained, including his most hedonistic inclinations. But when his father was aggressively bought out by a Hellfire Club partnership, his trust was sacrificed and he was sent to New York to train his new mutant powers and secrets to reclaim his family's holdings. Unfortunately, his passions get in the way, leaving puppy lusts in ruin everywhere.
    By the way who is this being merged?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    How about this one.

Combine:

Pyro
    Iceman
    + Emma Frost
    = = = = = =
    Flaming Queen
    Honestly I had been toying with the idea of Emma Frost + Iceman= Emma Frost with cryokinesis abilities. Instead of a diamond form she would have an ice form or be able to frost her skin and that pretty much has the same effect of blocking out telepathy. While using her ice abilities she wouldn't be able to access her telekinesis. I dont think I'd have her doing ice slides and all either. But i dont know it may be too much like Killer Frost from DC. Emma's a favorite of mine and making her even more badass and especially being an opposite to Jean Grey like fire and ice is kind of interesting
    Last edited by GodfatherIV; 08-19-2019 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GodfatherIV View Post
    Sunfire and Angel is an interesting concept. Definitely updates the chara ter and makes him interesting as opposed to just being the guy with bird wings who could fly
    TBH, I’d keep the rich white guy schtick, but I’d age him up to 40+. Warren Worthington II had his wings surgically removed as a teenager. He connects with Xavier around the time he’s crippled and the two finance the School. That way, WWIII can be introduced in later generations of mutant students (like say, Jubilee’s age) and his mutation can flare out and retract with his confidence level... I’m merging “young” Angel with Beak.

Sunfire would be the son of the Yashida crimelord, sent to America for combat training. He returns back to Japan often in order to do hero work... his father wants to market his teenage son as Japan’s “Captain America”, mirroring Angel’s solo adventures in the 60s. Eventually the Yashidas pull Shiro out of Xavier’s after demanding Charles mindwipe Shiro of some of his illicit activities. Shiro remains an ally of the X-Men, but he holds himself at a distance.

Quote Originally Posted by GodfatherIV View Post
    By the way who is this being merged?
    Sunspot + Magma. Not much of Magma, actually. Just some vague hints toward Roman hedonism, and financial sacrifice to his father’s true mistress: Selene.
    Last edited by CRaymond; 08-05-2019 at 05:31 PM.