Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Here's an easy one:

Laura Kinney, Wolverine/X-23 & Gabrielle Kinney, Honey Badger/Scout
    I don't think we need another teenaged female wolverclone to mix and match soapy relationship pairings. Far better and far more interesting is for a very young, and very angry girlverine the likes we met in Logan. Let's assume Laura is 8-9 year old and a recent rescue, takes the name Honey Badger, and displays both Gabby's lighter moods and Laura's darker ones.

I'd like an amalgam of Wolverine + Colossus + Storm + Jean Grey + Cable so that we can fill the newly-open roster slots on ongoing books with more interesting characters.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

Fantastic Member

Another idea of mine with Sabretooth is that he's actually Weapon 2 from the Weapon Plus project. His DNA was spliced with that of an animal. He was already a sadistic killer but now hes been given enhancements and animal dna which mutates him further. Hes uncontrollable though
    Last edited by GodfatherIV; 08-19-2019 at 05:01 PM.

Fantastic Member

Psylocke-Sage amalgam is my next one. Betsy gets Sage's abilities which explains her being a ninja and all. This also distinguishes her as a different kind of telepath and telekinetic. I would add in Fixx's psionic sprites only in butterfly form

Quote Originally Posted by GodfatherIV View Post
    Psylocke-Sage amalgam is my next one. Betsy gets Sage's abilities which explains her being a ninja and all. This also distinguishes her as a different kind of telepath and telekinetic. I would add in Fixx's psionic sprites only in butterfly form
    I’ve considered the same. Both are aristocratic-adjacent psychic spies. Both enter and exit the X-Men in rotation. Just have them be the same person.

Here’s another set of aristocratic-adjacent psychics: Emma Frost and Courtney Ross. I’m not sure Emma needs to be an omniversal constant to add to her already-heavy character kit, but I DO enjoy the idea of her being Brian’s first love.

Emma Frost and Emma Steed