Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    I remember Secret Wars. Good times.
    It was a fun time!

BANNED

I remember Secret Wars from 1984.

the most important secret wars to remember is #5 of II
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member

It was such a fun time to be a fan! We didn't know what Marvel was planning and what would stay, plus the sadness and pain! So sweet!

The obvious one is Ms. Marvel and all of the people around her. The notion that the battle in New York was forgotten is nonsense. What people don’t remember is how everything got resolved. They remember the big fights and the catastrophic events and then suddenly everything seemed fine. That has lead to confusion and thinking the incursions were either made up or illusory in some way.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    the most important secret wars to remember is #5 of II
    That issue was the introduction of Tabitha (Boom-Boom) Smith... Good stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    I understand that, because of the whole cosmic retcon, Miles Morales does not remember the Ultimate universe, and thinks that he had always lived in 616. That causes a lot of inconsistencies, plot holes and things that make little sense, but let's leave them aside for now. My questions are:
    * Does Miles Morales remember the Secret Wars? Does he remember his intervention in the New York domain?
    * Who else remembers Secret Wars? Does Doom remember it? Do the members of Doom's royal court (Strange, Sue Storm, Valeria, etc) remember the things they did under his rule? Do the Cabal and the heroes from the other ship remember it?
    * Even more, the end of Secret Wars go back to the begining event of New Avengers, this time without the incursions. Does the retcon include Hickman's own runs in New Avengers and Avengers as well? Do the heroes remember the incursions, and the Illuminati destroying worlds, or did that whole thing been erased from history by the outcome of Secret Wars?
    I'm so old I remember when conversations like this belonged on DC boards. I would read them and think "Man, I'm so glad Marvel doesn't have these problems."
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I don't think T'Challa recreated EVERYTHING. It is possible he re-created the 616 universe... in the LEAST he tweaked the timeline a little bit. But he didn't recreate the entire multiverse.
    Is this confirmed, that T’Challa re-created just the 616? Where is this stated? Would Reed Richards address this when he came back? It’s a curious revelation that Black Panther controls the 616 by his world view and not Reed. You get no indication of this in Ultimates when it first started that Panther was happily confirming his 616.