Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Trinity (DCAU) vs. Trinity (MCU)

Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman from the DCAU

vs.

Iron Man, Captain America, and Thor from the MCU

Incredible Member

I have to go with team DCAU.

Even with their upgrades the MCU Trinity just is not enough for someone like DCAU Superman when he's not holding back. Fat Thor got owned by a Thanos with no Infinity Stones, The Bleeding Edge did nothing to Thanos and even Worthy Cap wasn't enough to finish Thanos. It took Wanda to really make Thanos ask for help.

Batman is a none factor hear and Wonder Woman is just as tough as Superman is.

DCAU Trinity kick the **** out of the MCU one. The MCU has a shot with lightning spam, but Superman and his HV are too fast to be stopped by Thor's smaller lightning.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDiggle View Post
    I have to go with team DCAU.

Even with their upgrades the MCU Trinity just is not enough for someone like DCAU Superman when he's not holding back. Fat Thor got owned by a Thanos with no Infinity Stones, The Bleeding Edge did nothing to Thanos and even Worthy Cap wasn't enough to finish Thanos. It took Wanda to really make Thanos ask for help.

Batman is a none factor hear and Wonder Woman is just as tough as Superman is.
    Not really based on their fight in Justice League, and how they did against Steppenwolf respectively.

She's still way too fast though for the MCU team.

Just like in the comic, the DC team wins via speedblitz.

Batman wonders why he's there while his fans gush about he totally won this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Not really based on their fight in Justice League, and how they did against Steppenwolf respectively.

She's still way too fast though for the MCU team.

Just like in the comic, the DC team wins via speedblitz.

Batman wonders why he's there while his fans gush about he totally won this fight.
    This is the DCAU, not the DCEU. Timmverse.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    This is the DCAU, not the DCEU. Timmverse.
    Ah. Still speedblitz.

And given how they were generally portrayed after the first season of Justice League, I'm pretty certain DCAU Supes edges out WW in most regards.

Extraordinary Member

Ah. Still speedblitz.

And given how they were generally portrayed after the first season of Justice League, I'm pretty certain DCAU Supes edges out WW in most regards.
    I recall a moment where DCAU Aquaman fought evenly with Wondie, then got curbstomped by Supes

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I recall a moment where DCAU Aquaman fought evenly with Wondie, then got curbstomped by Supes
    He had to take her under the water to beat her. Otherwise she’s a confirmed high end bullet timer and he’s not.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Batman notwithstanding, the DC team has an overwhelming speed advantage. Superman alone would just blitz them all.
    Power with Girl is better.

Superman's speed wins it for them, but barely. Stark with nanotech is nothing to sneeze at, and DCAU Superman had problems with electricity.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Plus Diana wasn't able to put up as much of a fight against Mongul as Superman could.

Not sure what this is about? Not a fan of Batman I guess or maybe you think Batman is the only one with super fans?

Mjolnir doesn't typically travel that fast. And it basically just goes directly to his hand all by itself.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Mjolnir doesn't typically travel that fast. And it basically just goes directly to his hand all by itself.
    Nope, Mjolnir doesn't go straight to his hand. In the Re-Entry gif, you can see it turning a street corner in the middle of being recalled. And in the third gif, Thor curves it on it's return path.

When Mjolnir catches his hammer it is not going bullet speed or anything. Thor isn't any faster than Captain America.

The Endgame fight shower us that.