Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526
    Extraordinary Member

Bale really doesn't want to go back to Spain lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Bale really doesn't want to go back to Spain lol.
    If worst comes to the worst, plenty of good golf courses there.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    If worst comes to the worst, plenty of good golf courses there.
    And delightful weather.

Extraordinary Member

Hats off to PSG. They slayed the almighty Barcelona. Good performance I am told. I'm really excited to see how we (Spurs) do tonight against Zagreb. One of those matches we could win 4-0 or lose 2-0. Not much to offer any hint of what may happen.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Good last two games for Liverpool. FINALLY won at Anfield, albeit against a team that was already losing 2-0 from the first leg so had to be more open but still, I ain't complaining lol. Good to see Salah get his 25th of the season with Jota getting an assist on his return. Boy have we missed Jota. Also nice to see Mane score again with Origi getting an assist with I think it was his first touch.

A good 1-0 win at Wolves as well. Nice to see Jota on the scoresheet for his 10th of the season. Only blemish on the result though is an awful injury to Wolves' goalkeeper who collided with his own player. Coady was clearly devastated. Took up 10 minutes before they could safely get him away on a stretcher to get looked at.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    We got a bit of a jammy win yesterday! All worth it to annoy Warnock though lol. He was fuming.

Can't believe Liverpool lost at home again today! Anfield was a fortress last season but it's gone completely the other way now.
    Anything that annoys Warnock is good enough for me

And the year before...Teams have basically sussed us out unfortuately. Doesn't help that we've had so many injuries but yeah, one of the changes that needs to be done in the summer is an adjustment to our playing style since teams have figured out how to beat us at Anfield.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Man City's win streak was snapped at the Etihad by Man United 2-0 today.
    Too little too late to stop City I feel. Still, I'd rather City win the league than United.

Extraordinary Member

A bit nervous about the Zagreb game tonight. I feel like we have the tendency to enter games with a negative cautious mindset. Should be brave. Kane needs to be on the bench as Vinicius looks a good player.

In other, less enjoyable news, the FA has responded to allegations of abuse. Not light reading so be mindful. https://www.thefa.com/news/2021/mar/...eport-20210317 - I can't remember who said it but an FA spokesman on ITV said "it was only 20 years ago" - this unsettles me. 20 years ago is not that long ago.

A bit nervous about the Zagreb game tonight. I feel like we have the tendency to enter games with a negative cautious mindset. Should be brave. Kane needs to be on the bench as Vinicius looks a good player.

In other, less enjoyable news, the FA has responded to allegations of abuse. Not light reading so be mindful. https://www.thefa.com/news/2021/mar/...eport-20210317 - I can't remember who said it but an FA spokesman on ITV said "it was only 20 years ago" - this unsettles me. 20 years ago is not that long ago.
    ''only 20 years ago''. Tell that to the victims of the abuse.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    ''only 20 years ago''. Tell that to the victims of the abuse.
    Shocking comment. It left me surprised and disgusted.

In relation to Spurs - why the heck did I say anything lol? Typical for us to lose.

Swansea v Cardiff tomorrow. Cooper needs to pull it out of the bag because we haven't been playing well recently. McCarthy has got Cardiff flying as well.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Wasn't expecting Spurs to lose 3-0. That was a shocker.

As for Swansea, FluffySheep, good luck in the game. You're doing well in the league though I noticed when I checked, 3rd place and 10 points clear of 7th place with 10 games to go. Still, doesn't hurt to beat your rivals eh?

As for me I can chill for a bit since Liverpool have a bit of a breather. Extra thanks to Southgate lol. It amuses me that he thinks Trippier is better than Trent still, I'm not complaining. It just means Trent can't get hurt on the latest round of International fixtures.

Extraordinary Member

Greatw win for Leicester yesterday. Those final 15 minutes were amazing and having fans back made all the difference. I can see City beating Chelsea in the CL final and I think it will give the impression they've had a bad season when, in truth, Chelsea has done pretty well.

Extraordinary Member

Oh wow if only I knew what was to come.............

Greatw win for Leicester yesterday. Those final 15 minutes were amazing and having fans back made all the difference. I can see City beating Chelsea in the CL final and I think it will give the impression they've had a bad season when, in truth, Chelsea has done pretty well.
    I was really happy to see Leicester win the FA cup.

Barnsley v Swansea in the playoffs tonight. I'm not at all confident, so if we win or nick a draw I'll be pleasantly surprised!
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"