Page 10 of 100 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Unfortunately, given that Global Honored hasn’t submitted solicitations in a long time and that his inbox has been filled for months, I’m going to have to reluctantly cancel EVERYBODY LOVES HAWK GUY...er, HAWKEYE! and BUCKY BARNES: THE LONG, COLD WINTER. GH got special consideration given his status as a former E-i-C, but I know he'd understand that there's a lot of A-List characters sitting on the shelf.

This means the following characters are returned to the available pool:

Hawkeye (Barton), Black Widow (Natasha), Swordsman (Duquesne), Goliath (Foster), Iron Fist (Randall), Lucky the Pizza Dog, Bullseye, Bruto the Strongman, Great Gambonnos, Tiger Shark, Amora the Enchantress, Dracula, Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier), Toro, Falcon (Wilson), Dum Dum Duggan, Dakota North, Peggy Carter, Batroc the Leaper, Grand Director, Moses Magnum, Microchip (Lieberman), Nuke, and Orb.
    I hope everything's OK with GH.

Astonishing Member Global Honored's Avatar

My apologies

Life is the reason for my absence and not keeping up.
    Work, kids etc take my time these days.

Everything is good, just don’t find myself with the time to do a lot of what I used to or would like to. If only I didn’t need to sleep....

Hope to drop in and support this wonderful project even if I don’t find the time to participate like I used to.

My bad for locking up so many interesting characters. Thanks for waiting but by all means, release the Hawk Guy and Buckys so that others may tell their tales.

Hope all is well with you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    My apologies

Everything is good, just don’t find myself with the time to do a lot of what I used to or would like to. If only I didn’t need to sleep....

Hope to drop in and support this wonderful project even if I don’t find the time to participate like I used to.

My bad for locking up so many interesting characters. Thanks for waiting but by all means, release the Hawk Guy and Buckys so that others may tell their tales.

We miss ya buddy! There's always a spot for you here.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Good to hear you're okay, GH!!

Meanwhile, I'm going to announce a new title, and put up the characters and creators to see if they're clear and get approval.

DAREDEVIL
    Written by MATT WAGNER
    Art by MICHAEL LARK
    Supporting cast: Foggy Nelson, Misty Knight, Jessica Drew
    Opponents: Kingpin, Typhoid Mary, Bullseye, Elektra, The Owl, Grim Reaper, Nekra, Mad Dog, Constrictor, Viper
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    My apologies

Hey GH, I know all too well what you're dealing with. Glad to hear from you and definitely hope to have you back whenever you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Good to hear you're okay, GH!!

Meanwhile, I'm going to announce a new title, and put up the characters and creators to see if they're clear and get approval.

DAREDEVIL
    Written by MATT WAGNER
    Art by MICHAEL LARK
    Supporting cast: Foggy Nelson, Misty Knight, Jessica Drew
    Opponents: Kingpin, Typhoid Mary, Bullseye, Elektra, The Owl, Grim Reaper, Nekra, Mad Dog, Constrictor, Viper
    They all seem to be available! Great choices, all approved!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

They all seem to be available! Great choices, all approved!
    Thanks, Exciter!
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

So I was thinking about reward points for miniseries. Plotting a miniseries is, itself, a reward and involves a big point cash-in. But what about when the plotter gets that miniseries in on time? Shouldn’t that count for points? And what if it’s the top book of the month? Where would the points go when the books ends its finite lifespan?

So my solution is to award points to miniseries titles in the same way regular books acquire points. When the miniseries ends, any points it still has will be transferred back to the title whose points were used to create the miniseries.

Sound fair?

So I was thinking about reward points for miniseries. Plotting a miniseries is, itself, a reward and involves a big point cash-in. But what about when the plotter gets that miniseries in on time? Shouldn’t that count for points? And what if it’s the top book of the month? Where would the points go when the books ends its finite lifespan?

So my solution is to award points to miniseries titles in the same way regular books acquire points. When the miniseries ends, any points it still has will be transferred back to the title whose points were used to create the miniseries.

Sound fair?
    I think it's the best way to go about it.

Sound fair?
    Sounds both fair and good. Perhaps even fine. Do I hear mint? (yes, I am that bad!)

Works for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Sounds both fair and good. Perhaps even fine. Do I hear mint? (yes, I am that bad!)
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Then so shall it be! Added to the official rules.

BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA has cashed in *4 points for “Swapper Supreme” - exchanging the Immortal Weapons for Moses Magnum!

New totals:

Reward Points update!

Here is the current official reward points tally. Consider this your punch card, plotters!

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A.
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

AMAZING FANTASY
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

ASTONISHING ANT-MAN AND THE WASP
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

CAPTAIN AMERICA
    ✪✪✪✪✪

THE ENFORCERS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

FANTASTIC FOUR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

MARVEL SWIMSUIT SPECIAL
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

MOON KNIGHT
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE MIGHTY THOR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

RUNAWAYS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

SORCERERS OF THE STARS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

THE ULTIMATES
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

UNCANNY X-MEN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪
    Last edited by Exciter; 02-24-2020 at 11:35 AM.

Thank you Ex.

Last month's sales totals are up!!!

This month's solicitations going up.... now!