Page 15 of 100 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Lost track of where I was on my SotS roadplan, and realized that I’m looking for cameo volunteers for the next issue of Sorcerers of the Stars!

It’s going to be all-hands on deck on Ciress, so any advanced magical character would fit the bill! Most obviously, I’d ask after the Agents of ARCANA. Loki, as well. But if I’ve overlooked any character you’d want to show up, let me know! (I’m assuming Nico Minoru from Runaways wouldn’t be advanced enough to be traveling to an extragalactic planet of magic, correct me if I’m wrong)

As last minute as it gets here, I know.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

My solicits aren't in yet, but I think you could allow Nico into the fray if you want. Never really got into power levels, but she is currently possessed by Lamashtu and will be certainly free seeing that I'm making the next Runaways issue the last.

Also I think I'm out. Too much **** going on, MSS won't be the last issue if someone wants to continue it. But it will certainly be my last solicit.

EDIT: They're in now. There's gonna be a lot of characters from Runaways on the table if someone wants them.
    Last edited by Personamanx; 05-31-2020 at 07:24 AM.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    My solicits aren't in yet, but I think you could allow Nico into the fray if you want. Never really got into power levels, but she is currently possessed by Lamashtu and will be certainly free seeing that I'm making the next Runaways issue the last.

Also I think I'm out. Too much **** going on, MSS won't be the last issue if someone wants to continue it. But it will certainly be my last solicit.

EDIT: They're in now. There's gonna be a lot of characters from Runaways on the table if someone wants them.
    I’m sorry to hear that Personamanx. I’ve really enjoyed your solicitations and you’ve been an amazing contributor to our little project here. I know these are crazy times and life happens. They’ll always be a spot here for you if you change your mind when things settle down. I sincerely hope we haven’t seen your last solicitation!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Lost track of where I was on my SotS roadplan, and realized that I’m looking for cameo volunteers for the next issue of Sorcerers of the Stars!

It’s going to be all-hands on deck on Ciress, so any advanced magical character would fit the bill! Most obviously, I’d ask after the Agents of ARCANA. Loki, as well. But if I’ve overlooked any character you’d want to show up, let me know! (I’m assuming Nico Minoru from Runaways wouldn’t be advanced enough to be traveling to an extragalactic planet of magic, correct me if I’m wrong)

As last minute as it gets here, I know.
    Any character I control that you’d like to appear volunteers!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

We'll be less of a program without you. But whatever is best for you is what's important.

I hope things settle down in a good way, Personamanx.

And the AoA are available for a fun, non-lethal cameo, H-E-D.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

June stuff (AF, FF, SOD and a Quarantine special story) is in and I'm taking the afternoon and evening off.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Thank you for your understanding. Last time I left AoM was under similar, but less severe circumstances. I'll let you know when/if I'm able to return, I'll probably be posting significantly less in general.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Sad to see you go! Best of luck with everything. Hope circumstances lighten up for you soon, whether or not you're able to return!

Lovely! In that case, I'll cash in 20 points from Ultimates for the “All New, All Different” reward.

Out of the chaos of the Civil War comes a new ongoing: Thunderbolts! More details as they're available.
    THE THUNDERBOLTS
    Plotter: H-E-D
    Writer: Alex de Campi
    Artist: Carmen Carnero & Gabriel Hardman
    Location: Arlington, Virginia; Washington DC; Zanadu, the Mystic Mountain; Various others, etc
    Concept: Contracted by General Thaddeus Ross, Col. Zemo’s PMC introduces America’s new superteam, the Thunderbolts. Left off the record: they’re also a gang of criminals and monsters.
    Starring:
    1. Colonel Helmut Zemo
    2. Songbird / Screaming Mimi (Melissa Gold)
    3. Warbird / Moonstone (Karla Sofen)
    4. Hazmat / Radioactive Man (Chen Lu)
    5. Archangel / Death (Warren Worthington III)
    6. Scarlet Spider / Agent Carnage (Cletus Kasady)
    Supporting Cast: 7. Dallas Riordan; 8. Troll (Gunna Sijurvald); 9. Norah Winters
    Antagonists: 10. Wrecking Crew 11. Ladykillers (T & A) 12. Zero/One (Parul Kurinji) 13. Ozymandias
    Last edited by H-E-D; 05-31-2020 at 11:55 PM.

Thank you for your understanding. Last time I left AoM was under similar, but less severe circumstances. I'll let you know when/if I'm able to return, I'll probably be posting significantly less in general.
    Good luck my friend, and hopefully a speedy return!

THE THUNDERBOLTS
    Location: Arlington, Virginia; Washington DC; Zanadu, the Mystic Mountain; Various others, etc
    Concept: Contracted by General Thaddeus Ross, Col. Zemo’s PMC introduces America’s new superteam, the Thunderbolts. Left off the record: they’re also a gang of criminals and monsters.
    Starring:
    1. Colonel Helmut Zemo
    Supporting Cast: 7. Dallas Riordan; 8. Troll (Gunna Sijurvald); 9. Norah Winters
    Antagonists: 10. Wrecking Crew 11. Ladykillers (T & A) 12. Zero/One (Parul Kurinji) 13. Ozymandias
    This title looks awesome and is a welcome addition!!

Sales totals for last month are up!

AoA continues its dominance!

New solicitations and reward point adjustments to be posted soon!

NEW SOLICITATIONS ARE POSTED!!

This is a HUGE month! We've got our first line-wide event, CIVIL WAR, and I thank everyone who contributed. I was so pleased to see all the amazing tie-ins. We've also got the final issues of some long-running and fan-favorite titles. Plus, all our regular goodness!

Registers open now!
    Last edited by Exciter; 06-01-2020 at 09:34 AM.

Sad to see you go! Best of luck with everything. Hope circumstances lighten up for you soon, whether or not you're able to return!

THE THUNDERBOLTS
    Starring:
    1. Colonel Helmut Zemo
    Two birds and an angel? That a book getting by on a wing and a prayer! Seriously, though, great choice and I look forward to it next month.

Reward Points update!

Here is the current official reward points tally. Consider this your punch card, plotters!

CIVIL WAR #1
    ✪✪

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A.
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

All-WINNERS SQUAD vs. LIBERTY LEGION
    ✪✪✪✪

AMAZING FANTASY
    ✪✪✪✪✪

ASTONISHING ANT-MAN AND THE WASP
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

CAPTAIN AMERICA
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

CIVIL WAR: HULK #1
    ✪✪

CIVIL WAR: IRON PATRIOTS #1
    ✪✪

CIVIL WAR: SORCERERS OF THE STARS #1
    ✪✪

CIVIL WAR: THE ULTIMATES #1
    ✪✪

CIVIL WAR: THE WINTER SOLDIER #1
    ✪✪

DAREDEVIL
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

FANTASTIC FOUR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

MARVEL SWIMSUIT SPECIAL
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

MOON KNIGHT
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

THE MIGHTY THOR
    ✪✪✪✪

RUNAWAYS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

SONS OF DITKO #1
    ✪✪✪✪

SORCERERS OF THE STARS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

THUNDERBOLTS
    ✪✪✪✪

THE ULTIMATES
    ✪✪✪✪✪

UNCANNY X-MEN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

Our crossover is off to a good start, and its only just beginning! Here's some artistic previews for what's to come...