Page 17 of 100 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

I want to wish everyone a happy Independence Day! I will have new reward points tallied likely on
    Monday!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

As promised! This reflects points for event tie-ins. Lee's points are being held for new titles when he returns.

Reward Points update!

Here is the current official reward points tally. Consider this your punch card, plotters!

CIVIL WAR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A.
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

All-WINNERS SQUAD vs. LIBERTY LEGION
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

AMAZING FANTASY
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

ASTONISHING ANT-MAN AND THE WASP
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

CAPTAIN AMERICA
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

CIVIL WAR: AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. vs. UNCANNY X-MEN #1
    ✪✪

CIVIL WAR: HULK #1
    ✪✪✪✪

CIVIL WAR: IRON PATRIOTS #1
    ✪✪✪✪

CIVIL WAR: SORCERERS OF THE STARS #1
    ✪✪✪✪

CIVIL WAR: THE ULTIMATES #1
    ✪✪✪✪

CIVIL WAR: THE WINTER SOLDIER #1
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

FANTASTIC FOUR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

THE MIGHTY THOR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

SONS OF DITKO #1
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

SORCERERS OF THE STARS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

THUNDERBOLTS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE ULTIMATES
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

UNCANNY X-MEN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

Lee Stone’s Reserve Points:
    DAREDEVIL
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪
    MOON KNIGHT
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Civil Wars rolls on! I'm really loving all the creativity in the tie-ins.

SALES TOTALS FOR LAST MONTH ARE UP!

New solicitations and point adjustments will be posted shortly!

NEW SOLCITATIONS ARE UP!

The penultimate month of our first huge event, Civil War, is here! Registers are open so get on those purchases! Tell your friends!

Hi. I have had a lot of fun playing this game but I am unfortunately going to have to stop. I am unable to send solicitations and play consistently so i think I should call it. I have one final batch of issues for both DC Next Dawn and Age of Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    Hi. I have had a lot of fun playing this game but I am unfortunately going to have to stop. I am unable to send solicitations and play consistently so i think I should call it. I have one final batch of issues for both DC Next Dawn and Age of Marvels.
    To echo my statement in the Next Dawn bullpen, I’m very sorry to see you go, KC. You’ve been a valued contributor to these solicitation games for years now and you will be missed. We know life happens though. I hope you won’t be a stranger and that you know, if you change your mind, there’s always a place here for you!

To everyone else, it’s tough on the game to lose a long-term member. If you know anyone else (on these forums or elsewhere) who might be interested in joining, please reach out! You’ll get reward points and help the solicitations keep rolling! I’m also willing to hear any recruitment ideas.

With KC’s departure, this frees up SHE-HULK as well as ANT-MAN & THE WASP. If anyone wants to cash in points for these characters, now is the time!

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    To echo Exciter's comments, we are sad to see you go and wish you the best. And although I had no authority here, I'm reasonably sure should you decide to rejoin or submit a one-shot, you will be welcome. Best wishes to you, KC.

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    With KC’s departure, this frees up SHE-HULK as well as ANT-MAN & THE WASP. If anyone wants to cash in points for these characters, now is the time!
    Fantastic Four has a guest-spot (one, MAYBE two issues) for Ant-Man that would fit perfectly with the book's post CW issues. Am I cleared for this? And point will be spent if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Fantastic Four has a guest-spot (one, MAYBE two issues) for Ant-Man that would fit perfectly with the book's post CW issues. Am I cleared for this? And point will be spent if needed.
    Guest spot is fine. If you’d like to add him permanently, it can be done with points!

Fantastic Four will be cashing in 20 points for a line-wide event. This one is going to be very specific and happen with the January solicitations only as some 25th issues will be happening. This is for one month only and although the main action will be happening in the FF book, effects can certainly be covered in all other books.

The event title: One More Day
    The premise: An extinction level event has been predicted by multiple scientists (including Reed Richards) and Earth has 26 hours before the event occurs.
    What can we do: If you have a good last day story for your characters, please feel free to use it as a main story of just a back-up.

Although, obviously, Earth and its inhabitants survive, certain characters might be affected by the event and/or its preventative measures. I'll PM those who have characters I feel might be affected.

I need to get a logo and sales art together, but I wanted to throw this out as soon as I thought of it to goive people time to either plan with bated breath, or ignore to the sounds of chirping crickets.

What would you do with only one more day?

If I'm going, some people are going to Hell before m... Er... Oh! You meant in the books! Silly me! I'm in!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    If I'm going, some people are going to Hell before m... Er... Oh! You meant in the books! Silly me! I'm in!
    Sending people to hell first rarely works out as they will be waiting for you and have extra time to adapt to their surroundings. Not that I would know anything about that, of course.

Sounds great! I’m into it and ready for some “One More Day” tie-ins!

I will adjust reward points (and tally them for last month) likely tomorrow. Those who tie-in and/or do a special issue for the event will get points ala Civil War.

Sorry I didn’t get to tallying reward points yet, yesterday was my birthday!
    Last edited by Exciter; 08-09-2020 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Sounds great! I’m into it and ready for some “One More Day” tie-ins!

I will adjust reward points (and tally them for last month) likely tomorrow. Those who tie-in and/or do a special issue for the event will get points ala Civil War.

Sorry I didn’t get to tallying reward points yet, yesterday was my birthday!
    Happy Birthday!