Page 32 of 100 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Just to give everyone a heads up, I scheduled a lasik procedure for next month! No more glasses for me. Only problem is, procedure is on March 1st and I'll need to rest the peepers for a bit after that. Is everyone okay with a minor (maybe a week) delay for sales totals and new solicitations (February is short anyway, right?).
    Take all the time you need. We love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Hey we need you at 100% so if it takes a week then we're good. But I may steal your cookies.
    I'll be lookout, but I want at least one cookie as payoff.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I'll be lookout, but I want at least one cookie as payoff.
    You want to blackmail me for stealing? You low-down, dirty, snivelling...ok.

Just to give everyone a heads up, I scheduled a lasik procedure for next month! No more glasses for me. Only problem is, procedure is on March 1st and I'll need to rest the peepers for a bit after that. Is everyone okay with a minor (maybe a week) delay for sales totals and new solicitations (February is short anyway, right?).
    I'll start calling you... The Vision!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I'll start calling you... The Vision!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Spectacular Member randomideaguy's Avatar

This might be a weird question, but what about a Star Wars series? Marvel famously did comics for them back in the day...

Quote Originally Posted by randomideaguy View Post
    This might be a weird question, but what about a Star Wars series? Marvel famously did comics for them back in the day...
    I'm in favor of any property Marvel is licensing being fair game for an AOM-NU series.

I agree, since Marvel has the license and is currently publishing, a Star Wars title is a possibility.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Spectacular Member randomideaguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I'm in favor of any property Marvel is licensing being fair game for an AOM-NU series.
    I appreciate the vote of support. To touch on something in mainline Marvel - I see Amazing Fantasy just go cancelled. Is Spider-Man a free agent at the moment?

I appreciate the vote of support. To touch on something in mainline Marvel - I see Amazing Fantasy just go cancelled. Is Spider-Man a free agent at the moment?
    Although Amazing Fantasy has ended, Capt. essentially relaunched as PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN! So Spidey is still in good hands.

This actually reminds me I have to update the first page rosters.
    Last edited by Exciter; 02-22-2021 at 10:32 AM.

BTW guys, after talking it over with the wife, I ended up cancelling the lasik surgery. No laser eyes for me, but the bonus is we don’t have to wait for solicitations in March!

I launched Spidey in his own book as opposed to dealing with the back-ups every month. Plus, it seemed weird to run AF past the point Marvel did and the timing of giving Spidey his own book then seemed an appropriate observenace of comics history.

BTW guys, after talking it over with the wife, I ended up cancelling the lasik surgery. No laser eyes for me, but the bonus is we don’t have to wait for solicitations in March!
    The wife knows best. I still took your cookies.

Why did she... er... you two decide against the procedure?
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Why did she... er... you two decide against the procedure?
    The sweet irony of someone who has Cyclops ("laser eyes") avatar wondering why you didn't go through with the lasik.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    The sweet irony of someone who has Cyclops ("laser eyes") avatar wondering why you didn't go through with the lasik.
    As far as lasers are concerned with the human eye, the eye is definitely a one-way path. Or it should be.