Page 25 of 100 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Am I being unoriginal (certainly possible), or have I tied into something universal? This is a movie which reminds me a lot of the event FF: One More Day

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Am I being unoriginal (certainly possible), or have I tied into something universal? This is a movie which reminds me a lot of the event FF: One More Day

At least we know what the Green Goblin will be doing on his last day...
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    At least we know what the Green Goblin will be doing on his last day...
    I was about to post shots of the Norman/Gwen affair but that still turns my stomach.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Kalai, plotter of Infinity Watch, has decided to expand the cosmic storytelling with a second title: NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY !

NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
    Plotter: Kalai
    Writer: Mark Millar
    Artist: Greg Cappulo
    Concept: A more traditional team of cosmic superheroes, if the Infinity Watch is the cosmic X-Force, this is the cosmic Avengers.
    Main Cast: Mar-Vell, Starbrand, Quasar, Phyla-Vell, Silver Surfer, Molecule Man
    Antagonists: Onslaught, Dimitrios
    Support Cast: Beyonder, Ex Nihilo,/Abyss, High Evolutionary, Maelstrom, Oblivion
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Kalai, plotter of Infinity Watch, has decided to expand the cosmic storytelling with a second title: NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY !

NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
    Plotter: Kalai
    Writer: Mark Millar
    Artist: Greg Cappulo
    Concept: A more traditional team of cosmic superheroes, if the Infinity Watch is the cosmic X-Force, this is the cosmic Avengers.
    Main Cast: Mar-Vell, Starbrand, Quasar, Phyla-Vell, Silver Surfer, Molecule Man
    Antagonists: Onslaught, Dimitrios
    Support Cast: Beyonder, Ex Nihilo,/Abyss, High Evolutionary, Maelstrom, Oblivion
    The more the merrier! Another awesome title!

Plotters, if you’re working on your solictations now to get them in before the end of the month, don’t forget that next month is CaptCleghorn's line-wide event!

An extinction level event has been predicted by multiple scientists (including Reed Richards) and Earth has 26 hours before the event occurs. What will your characters do with only…

Rules

The story will be told in a One Issue Event Book called ONE MORE DAY plotted by CaptCleghorn. This will be where the primary story unfolds. During that time, all other plotters are invited to tie-in with their own books. This can be accomplished in the following ways:

(1) Directly. Your book’s monthly solicitation can tie-in to the events of One More Day. The solicitation would look like “BOOK X #25 *One More Day Tie-In*.” All plotters who do this will get one extra reward point for their book.

(2) Stand Alone Tie-Ins. If you don’t want to interrupt the flow of your normal series, you can do a tie-in one shot of your own. It would be a separate, and second, solicitation submitted using characters you already control and would look like “CHARACTER/TEAM X: ONE MORE DAY #1.” Normal miniseries rules will apply, with the book able to independently earn reward points through the normal ways. Those points will revert to the parent title the next month.

(3) You can do both those things.

Plotters, if you’re working on your solictations now to get them in before the end of the month, don’t forget that next month is CaptCleghorn's line-wide event!

An extinction level event has been predicted by multiple scientists (including Reed Richards) and Earth has 26 hours before the event occurs. What will your characters do with only…

Rules

The story will be told in a One Issue Event Book called ONE MORE DAY plotted by CaptCleghorn. This will be where the primary story unfolds. During that time, all other plotters are invited to tie-in with their own books. This can be accomplished in the following ways:

(1) Directly. Your book’s monthly solicitation can tie-in to the events of One More Day. The solicitation would look like “BOOK X #25 *One More Day Tie-In*.” All plotters who do this will get one extra reward point for their book.

(2) Stand Alone Tie-Ins. If you don’t want to interrupt the flow of your normal series, you can do a tie-in one shot of your own. It would be a separate, and second, solicitation submitted using characters you already control and would look like “CHARACTER/TEAM X: ONE MORE DAY #1.” Normal miniseries rules will apply, with the book able to independently earn reward points through the normal ways. Those points will revert to the parent title the next month.

(3) You can do both those things.
    An early copy of the zero issue of this event explaining what the problem is has been released by some unscrupulous hackers. Have a look and be sure to buy this when it's released next week.

ONE MORE DAY #0 *One More Day prelude*
    Written by Kelly Sue DeConnick
    Plot by CaptCleghorn
    Art by Tom Grummett

It started as a joke. A mega-sized star in a far off galaxy named Jeni because Tony Stark thought since it was 8,675,309 light years away, the name was fitting was heading towards a collapse. But the variations in the look of the star made it obvious that a gamma-ray burst was going to happen. A color study of the star’s elements as well as the star’s polar direction made it clear the burst was coming in less than 27 hours and it was headed straight for us. Richards, Stark, Pym, and many others all agreed that the outcome of the Extinction Level Event was inevitable. What would you do with only one more day?

16 PGs./ Rated T...$0.00
    Last edited by CaptCleghorn; 11-29-2020 at 08:24 PM.

All Roads Lead To Him...

Howard Stark Is Back!

The Once And Future King!

But Will There Be A Kingdom Left to Rule In Wakanda?

What Is One More Day...

...To A Man Who Has Lived A Thousand Lives?

200 minutes to spare and my stuff is in. Was I supposed to do something special this month?

All of my solicits are in. I feel complete.

Damn Marv, those promos got me pumped. I have some of my own!

Sales totals and new solicitations will be posted soon. Still waiting on a few outstanding solicitations, there is time to get them in!

The preponderance of incredible promo art thrills me. Thank you for joining in!

Damn Marv, those promos got me pumped. I have some of my own!

Sales totals and new solicitations will be posted soon. Still waiting on a few outstanding solicitations, there is time to get them in!
    Ex, I wish I had your photoshop skills.