Page 55 of 100 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

I just realized I forgot about Thunderbolts for the month! Hope they don’t feel like unwanted children...

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I just realized I forgot about Thunderbolts for the month! Hope they don’t feel like unwanted children...
    Extra therapy sessions with Moonstone might be in order... and that's never good!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Happy to announce a brand-new title from fan-favorite plotter, H-E-D: CROSSGENESIS!

CROSSGENESIS
    Plotter: H-E-D
    Writer: Rotating (MIKE CAREY, NOELLE STEVENSON, TINI HOWARD, VITA AYALA, RYAN NORTH, MARKISAN NASO)
    Artist: Rotating (JORGE JIMÉNEZ, AUDREY MOK, MARCUS TO, HAEMI JANG, JACOB PHILLIPS, JASON MUHR)
    Location: South Carolina, Earth; Atlantis, Earth; Partington, England; Arcadia; Avalon, Otherworld; Quin; CIress
    Concept: Anthology about Sigil-Bearers across generations!
    Starring:
    1. Sub-Mariner (Namor McKenzie)
    2. Giselle Villard
    3. Dark Angel (Shevaun Haldane)
    4. Captain Britain (Betsy Braddock)
    5. Omniversal Majestrix (Opal Luna Saturnyne)
    6. The Crux
    7. Prince Ethan of Heron
    8. Mordath
    9. Arwyn
    10. Sam Andahl-Rey
    11. Simon Archard
    12. Emma Bishop
    13. Miranda Cross

Prepare for the jam-packed first issue next month!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Happy to announce a brand-new title from fan-favorite plotter, H-E-D: CROSSGENESIS!

CROSSGENESIS
    Plotter: H-E-D
    Writer: Rotating (MIKE CAREY, NOELLE STEVENSON, TINI HOWARD, VITA AYALA, RYAN NORTH, MARKISAN NASO)
    Artist: Rotating (JORGE JIMÉNEZ, AUDREY MOK, MARCUS TO, HAEMI JANG, JACOB PHILLIPS, JASON MUHR)
    Location: South Carolina, Earth; Atlantis, Earth; Partington, England; Arcadia; Avalon, Otherworld; Quin; CIress
    Concept: Anthology about Sigil-Bearers across generations!
    Starring:
    1. Sub-Mariner (Namor McKenzie)
    2. Giselle Villard
    3. Dark Angel (Shevaun Haldane)
    4. Captain Britain (Betsy Braddock)
    5. Omniversal Majestrix (Opal Luna Saturnyne)
    6. The Crux
    7. Prince Ethan of Heron
    8. Mordath
    9. Arwyn
    10. Sam Andahl-Rey
    11. Simon Archard
    12. Emma Bishop
    13. Miranda Cross

Prepare for the jam-packed first issue next month!
    Sounds awesome!

Spectacular Member

Does anyone remember what happened during the Heart of Darkness event?
    I was reading through the archive and I couldn’t find the actual solicitations.
    I know there was a war between Death and Abaraxas, and Shi’a was involved.

Another question, what happened to the Death Stone, Oblivion Stone, Beyond Stone in Marvell2100’s Infinity Watch run? I’m intrigued.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guanlishabi View Post

Another question, what happened to the Death Stone, Oblivion Stone, Beyond Stone in Marvell2100’s Infinity Watch run? I’m intrigued.

Thanks
    These are some really old school questions going back years! I think only the legendary Marv himself could answer that.

If I recall, much of “Heart of Darkness” was lost because it started before the entire CBR forums were purged in 2014 and almost everything was erased.

Quote Originally Posted by guanlishabi View Post

Thanks
    These are some really old school questions going back years! I think only the legendary Marv himself could answer that.

If I recall, much of “Heart of Darkness” was lost because it started before the entire CBR forums were purged in 2014 and almost everything was erased.
    Yeah, it was the Great CBR Purge. AoM great Mcgaffer and I were working on the Heart of Darkness event that would shatter galaxies and change the AoM Cosmic landscape forever. We were unable to finish the stories and everything prior to 2014 was lost including all of the Infinity Stones.

Some say it was the Heart of Darkness event itself that caused CBR to crash and be rebooted, it's massive powers too much for the forum to handle.

Guanlishabi, feel free to use whatever you want from any of the previous cosmic titles. And thank you for using some of the concepts from AoM's Cosmic/Sci-Fi history and bringing back some good memories.

Spectacular Member

Thanks! It’s like the Universe was rebooted!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Yeah, it was the Great CBR Purge. AoM great Mcgaffer and I were working on the Heart of Darkness event that would shatter galaxies and change the AoM Cosmic landscape forever. We were unable to finish the stories and everything prior to 2014 was lost including all of the Infinity Stones.

Some say it was the Heart of Darkness event itself that caused CBR to crash and be rebooted, it's massive powers too much for the forum to handle.

Guanlishabi, feel free to use whatever you want from any of the previous cosmic titles. And thank you for using some of the concepts from AoM's Cosmic/Sci-Fi history and bringing back some good memories.
    Thanks a lot for the story!
    I guess it’s fair a war between Death and Abaraxas would reboot the whole forum!

Going to cash in some points to be reflected on the next tally.

THE MIGHTY THOR will be picking up:
    Atum/Ra
    Anubis

Captain America will be picking up:
    Most Perfect Hero
    Tiger's Beautiful Daughter

Have I missed anyone using Rick Jones? If not, I'd love to use him in my Arcane Agents.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Have I missed anyone using Rick Jones? If not, I'd love to use him in my Arcane Agents.
    He’s available! I’ll have him added in the next points tally.

Sales totals are up!

New solicitations and reward point updates coming soon!

NEW Solicitations are up!

Registers are open!

NEW Solicitations are up!

Registers are open!
    I'm late. Mea Culpa. I just sent solicits in.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?