Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

THIS MONTH'S SOLICTATIONS ARE UP!!!

Points will be allocated soon!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post

AMAZING FANTASY
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    Amazing Fantasy is cashing in six points to lay claim to Margo Damian from Eternals fame.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Amazing Fantasy is cashing in six points to lay claim to Margo Damian from Eternals fame.
    Had to google that one, but you got it!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

All the books that contributed to the Valentine’s Day Special got a point, and since the Valentine’s Day special was top seller, the runners-up get the two-point sales bonus!

New totals:

Reward Points update!

Here is the current official reward points tally. Consider this your punch card, plotters!

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A.
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

AMAZING FANTASY
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

ASTONISHING ANT-MAN AND THE WASP
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

CAPTAIN AMERICA
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

DAREDEVIL
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

FANTASTIC FOUR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

MARVEL SWIMSUIT SPECIAL
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

MOON KNIGHT
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

THE MIGHTY THOR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

RUNAWAYS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

SORCERERS OF THE STARS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE ULTIMATES
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

UNCANNY X-MEN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

I hope everyone in our little Age of Marvels community stays safe and healthy during this crisis.

I hope everyone in our little Age of Marvels community stays safe and healthy during this crisis.
    A) QFT
    B) What they said
    C) This
    D) All of the above

A) QFT
    B) What they said
    C) This
    D) All of the above
    Ditto, Ditko!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

A) QFT
    B) What they said
    C) This
    D) All of the above
    Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Ditto, Ditko!
    Keep safe True Believers!

*18 points - “I am Amalgam Man” - plot an additional 4 issue miniseries crossover between your AoM book or other available Marvel characters and Next Dawn or another universe.
    *18 points - “Amalgam Returns” - plot an additional 4 issue miniseries crossover between your Next Dawn book or other available DC characters and Age of Marvels or another universe.
    Here is my question. If I have a mini starring one of my AOM-NU and a DC-ND character, which book do the points come from? Can I split them?

Here is my question. If I have a mini starring one of my AOM-NU and a DC-ND character, which book do the points come from? Can I split them?
    This is a good question. My first thought was that the points come from the title in whichever line you want the crossover to appear in, but then I realized you might want the solicitation to appear in both the New Dawn and AoM monthly solicitation threads.

I’ll say that all the points must come from a single title of your choosing, whichever one that may be. The reward points that your mini accumulates will then go to the title that spent them at its conclusion.

This is a good question. My first thought was that the points come from the title in whichever line you want the crossover to appear in, but then I realized you might want the solicitation to appear in both the New Dawn and AoM monthly solicitation threads.

I’ll say that all the points must come from a single title of your choosing, whichever one that may be. The reward points that your mini accumulates will then go to the title that spent them at its conclusion.
    Yes, I'd want to see the solicits in both lines. Has anything like this been done before? I was almost expecting two issues in AOM-NU and two in DC-ND. It would be a bit of a pain, but may get folks from one line to try the other. I also need to decide which book's getting hit for points and waiting for enough points to accumulate for that book.

Yes, I'd want to see the solicits in both lines. Has anything like this been done before? I was almost expecting two issues in AOM-NU and two in DC-ND. It would be a bit of a pain, but may get folks from one line to try the other. I also need to decide which book's getting hit for points and waiting for enough points to accumulate for that book.
    We’ve had crossovers before, but this would be the first time since we rebooted and the first time with the new reward system. So you’re setting the standards!

We’ve had crossovers before, but this would be the first time since we rebooted and the first time with the new reward system. So you’re setting the standards!
    In that case, I'm going full steam ahead. I would like to reserve artist Brendan McCarthy for that 4 issue mini-series. It won't be out until May's issues though.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

I hope everyone is doing well enough given the circumstances. I know some of you are having it worse than others out there, hopefully things will turn out alright.

I have sent my solicits in, and would like to say that I appreciate the opportunity to create two paragraphs of superheroic nonsense that I otherwise wouldn't produce every month.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Per Marv’s request, Black Panther will be cashing in the “Swapper Supreme” reward to switch Ares (now back in the available pool!) for “Nuke” Frank Simpson! Gimme a red! 4 points will be cashed in on the next reward point update.

In that case, I'm going full steam ahead. I would like to reserve artist Brendan McCarthy for that 4 issue mini-series. It won't be out until May's issues though.
    Awesome! Any one of your titles will probably have enough points to cash in in the next few days, so just let me know which one. Looking forward to this…

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    I hope everyone is doing well enough given the circumstances. I know some of you are having it worse than others out there, hopefully things will turn out alright.

I have sent my solicits in, and would like to say that I appreciate the opportunity to create two paragraphs of superheroic nonsense that I otherwise wouldn't produce every month.
    Well said, and I think we all appreciate the opportunity to read you paragraphs of superheroic nonsense as well! Thanks for turning them in.

Which reminds me, this is the last day of the month! I know with the worldwide Covid-19 crisis people may be preoccupied, but don’t forget to turn in your solicitations for next month! And make pulls too!