Page 29 of 100 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

First, congratulations to nx01a for the success of their epic Agents of A.R.C.A.N.A.

Also, I am excited about the Valentines issue. The "go crazy" part especially appeals to me.

BIG happenings for Amazing Fantasy next month! Be warned and save your shekels, pilgrims.

And the Fantastic Four is purchasing the contract for the Awesome Android. Please deduct the requisite points.

I'll be making my first big purchases for Agents and X-Men later this month.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    First, congratulations to nx01a for the success of their epic Agents of A.R.C.A.N.A.
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    And the Fantastic Four is purchasing the contract for the Awesome Android. Please deduct the requisite points.
    Done! 6 points cashed in.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I'll be making my first big purchases for Agents and X-Men later this month.
    Oh man... anticipation!
    Last edited by Exciter; 01-13-2021 at 09:28 AM.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Oh man... anticipation!
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    SAY IT!!!!!

Sorry, it's been far too long since I've actually thrown toilet paper at a screen.

I don’t understand the ways of the internet anymore... lol.

Both were excellent runs! I especially like the space opera in SOS, but there always comes a time when refreshing is needed to stir the creative juices. I look forward to what comes next!
    For fans of SotS: I have an inkling of a follow up idea that would could serve as a good old-fashioned summer crossover. Remind me to ask Nx01a if I can borrow Annihilus...

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    For fans of SotS: I have an inkling of a follow up idea that would could serve as a good old-fashioned summer crossover. Remind me to ask Nx01a if I can borrow Annihilus...
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Bartender!!!!!

I didn't see his name on anyone's roster so I'd like to cash in some points and add USAgent(John Walker) to the Black Panther roster.

Sure. You can borrow Annihilus but just don't break him... as long as we work out an arrangement for Archangel.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Bartender!!!!!

I didn't see his name on anyone's roster so I'd like to cash in some points and add USAgent(John Walker) to the Black Panther roster.

U.S. Agent is one of my personal favs, so take good care of the former leader of the All-Winners Squad!

U.S. Agent is one of my personal favs, so take good care of the former leader of the All-Winners Squad!
    Don't worry, USAgent will be the hero America needs him to be!

Since you're being generous Ex, I'd like to cash in points for the following characters if they are available:

Jack Flagg for Agents of Fury.

Iron Patriot for Iron Man.

Something is brewing and I'm not talking about coffee!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Since you're being generous Ex, I'd like to cash in points for the following characters if they are available:

Jack Flagg for Agents of Fury.

Iron Patriot for Iron Man.

Something is brewing and I'm not talking about coffee!
    Can do!

Iron Patriot has had a few different identities (for example, Norman Osborn and you already have James Rhodes ). Do you have a specific one in mind?
    Last edited by Exciter; 01-17-2021 at 12:24 PM.

Can do!

Iron Patriot has had a few different identities (for example, Norman Osborn and you already have James Rhodes ). Do you have a specific one in mind?
    Thanks Ex. This Iron Patriot will be a totally new character.