Page 34 of 100 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I think I have an idea and a lot of my stuff is coming together. If there's a Star Wars book (and I think there should be), I wanna play with Logan's Run for an AAF one shot or even a mini.
    If we're all set, I can restart Amazing Adult Fantasy with a Logan's Run one-shot story for the May solicitations. I think we're OK with taking turns on this book an issue at a time and that Logan's Run would not be the focus.

If we're all set, I can restart Amazing Adult Fantasy with a Logan's Run one-shot story for the May solicitations. I think we're OK with taking turns on this book an issue at a time and that Logan's Run would not be the focus.
    Sounds good. What do people think of making AMAZING ADULT FANTASTY a round robin book based on Marvel's licensed properties (list here)?
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Sounds good.
    I'm in with Star Trek!
    If there is enough interest, maybe the book could have double features.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Sounds good.
    I'm in with Star Trek!
    If there is enough interest, maybe the book could have double features.
    Marvel has licensed some awesome properties over the years. I’m in for issue three... with KISS!

Going to officially add it to the publication list!

AMAZING ADULT FANTASTY
    Plot, Writing, and Art by rotating creative teams!
    A round robin book based on Marvel's licensed properties listed here.
    Last edited by Exciter; 03-15-2021 at 05:29 PM.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

I believe Wilson Fisk, the Kingpin is currently a free agent based on Daredevil's Hiatus. Spidey would be willing to cough up six points to gain the bald fat man.

And speaking of Spidey's points, shouldn't Amazing Fantasy's tally have rolled up into the new book?

I believe Wilson Fisk, the Kingpin is currently a free agent based on Daredevil's Hiatus. Spidey would be willing to cough up six points to gain the bald fat man.

And speaking of Spidey's points, shouldn't Amazing Fantasy's tally have rolled up into the new book?
    Oh crap, I though I did that rolllover but clearly I got a wire crossed somewhere. Let me do a forensic audit and get you those points back tomorrow. I’ll also reflect the cash-in for Kingpin.

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Oh crap, I though I did that rolllover but clearly I got a wire crossed somewhere. Let me do a forensic audit and get you those points back tomorrow. I’ll also reflect the cash-in for Kingpin.
    Sounds good, and thank you. I know this was kind of a surprise, but we've got to keep the crowds hopping, don't we?

Reward Points update!

Here is the current official reward points tally. Consider this your punch card, plotters!

Remember, you will get:
    *1 point for turning your monthly solicitation for the title in on time
    *1 point to each title you plot when you make your monthly purchases
    *2 points for being the highest selling title that month.

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A.
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

AGENTS OF FURY
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

CAPTAIN AMERICA
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

FANTASTIC FOUR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

HULK IN HELL
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

INFINITY WATCH
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

LIONHEARTS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

THE MIGHTY THOR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
    ✪✪

PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

SORCERERS OF THE STARS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THUNDERBOLTS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

THE ULTIMATES
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

UNCANNY X-MEN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

Lee Stone’s Reserve Points:
    DAREDEVIL
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪
    MOON KNIGHT
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

KC's Reserve Points:
    SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪
    Last edited by Exciter; 04-12-2021 at 04:24 AM.

Points are updated! This reflects a rollover of AMAZING FANTASY's point into PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, as well as a six-point cash-in to add the Kingpin (Wilson Fisk) to that title!

In addition, it reflects a 20-point cash-in from SORCERERS OF THE STARS for a huge upcoming line-wide event from the mind of H-E-D! Prepare yourselves for....

More details coming soon....

BANNED

Points are updated! This reflects a rollover of AMAZING FANTASY's point into PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, as well as a six-point cash-in to add the Kingpin (Wilson Fisk) to that title!

In addition, it reflects a 20-point cash-in from SORCERERS OF THE STARS for a huge upcoming line-wide event from the mind of H-E-D! Prepare yourselves for....

More details coming soon....
    Looking awesome, I love cosmic events,
    you guys can use Thanos and Galactus from my book if you guys want to.

Spectacular Member randomideaguy's Avatar

STAR WARS: TALES OF THE JEDI
    Plotter: RANDOMIDEAGUY
    Writer: DANIEL JOSÉ OLDER
    Artist: GENNDY TARTAKOVSKY
    Concept: Before the dark times, before the empire, there was the Jedi - protectors of peace and justice across the galaxy. But if that was true, how did they fall? Luke Skywalker (circa a few months after ROTJ) has traveled to Coruscant to dig into the archives and get the dirty details. Can he handle the knowledge he is about to gain?
    Cast:
    1. Anakin Skywalker
    2. Obi-Wan Kenobi
    3. Darth Maul
    4. Padme Amidala
    5. Shmi Skywalker
    6. Bail Organa
    7. Jar Jar Binks
    8. Valorum (initial Supreme Chancellor)
    9. Grand Master Yoda
    10. Boss Nass of the Naboo
    11. Nute Gunray
    12. Darth Sidious

STAR WARS: LEGACY
    Plotter: RANDOMIDEAGUY
    Writer: CLAUDIA GRAY
    Artist: TERRY DODSON
    Concept: It has been twenty five years since the second Death Star and the beginning of the collapse of the First Empire. The New Republic enjoys a sizeable control of the galaxy, but there are a few outliers such as the mysterious First Order in the Unknown Regions, who has been causing trouble. Chancellor Leia has been unable to get the funding for an exploration mission, so she has secretly tasked her husband Han Solo with investigating on her behalf. Only time will tell what awaits them beyond the edge of the universe.
    Cast:
    1. Han Solo
    2. Rey of Nowhere
    3. Finn Pentecost
    4. Poe Dameron
    5. Ben Solo
    6. Chewbacca
    7. Supreme Leader Snoke
    8. Dark Knight Kuruk
    9. Leia Organa
    10. Luke Skywalker
    11. Rose Tico
    12. Paige Tico

Alright I'm going to do it! This takes place in an AU where (so far) only the Original Trilogy exists. We will build out from there and see what happens.

How many points to revive Ralph McQuarrie from the dead and put him to work for me? Or is that too dark side?

Quote Originally Posted by randomideaguy View Post
    This takes place in an AU where (so far) only the Original Trilogy exists. We will build out from there and see what happens.
    Bless you. This is exactly what I’d want from a Star Wars book! Very excited for these additions.

Quote Originally Posted by randomideaguy View Post
    How many points to revive Ralph McQuarrie from the dead and put him to work for me? Or is that too dark side?
    We can always say the story is inspired by and/or centered on “newly uncovered, never before released artwork.” I kind of did that with a Conan miniseries where I said it was based on never released stories from Robert Howard.

Spectacular Member randomideaguy's Avatar

Bless you. This is exactly what I’d want from a Star Wars book! Very excited for these additions.

We can always say the story is inspired by and/or centered on “newly uncovered, never before released artwork.” I kind of did that with a Conan miniseries where I said it was based on never released stories from Robert Howard.
    That’s a good idea. Maybe all the cover art is repurposed McQuarrie stuff.

My AOM May 2021 solicits are in.

Peter Parker #3
    Fantastic Four #29
    Amazing ADULT Fantasy #16
    Fantastic Four, vol 4 "Civil War"

So the Star Wars books are ongoing? Very Cool. Except, of course, on Alderaan (too soon?).