Page 36 of 100 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

I know the point totals were just updated, but Peter Parker will be spending six of his points to purchase the contract of Jean DeWolff. My apologies, but she is sorely needed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Spinning out of SORCERERS OF THE STARS, prepare for a huge line-wide event starting Next Month from the mind of H-E-D! Prepare yourselves for....

Annihilus still has his mind set on "reclaiming" the Positive-Matter Universe for the Negative Zone, but this time he's using a different tactic! He's acquired a mysterious source of Anti-Magic (the Negative Zone's counterpart to our Positive-Matter Universe’s Arcane and Dark Magic), infusing it into his Cosmic Control Rod! Using this in conjunction with the N-Zone's counterpart to the Power Cosmic – the Force Opposite – he unleashes the Negation Wave!

This is the threat that Adam Warlock foresaw, that led him to orchestrate intergalactic crises to spur preparation in SORCERORS OF THE STARS. It wasn't enough.

From the Crunch – the border between the Negative Zone and our Universe – a wave of Anti-Magic begins to spread across the Universe, converting it to Anti-Matter and assimilating it into the Negative Zone! But that isn't all. The border between the two universes isn't so clear-cut as previously believed. Pockets of Anti-Magic corruption begin to spread at random all throughout the universe – including on Earth itself! In these pockets, Annihilus' forces run rampant. The kicker? The potent combination of Anti-Magic and Force Opposite negates superhuman abilities!

In addition to his usual insectoid Annihilation Wave troops, we have the return of Ravenous as a member of the Lawbringers, a mysterious race powerful with Anti-Magic capabilities and names like Qztr, Lkqr, Qryn, Bcrm, Blyq, Xxtr. But they also assume other names, like... Miranda Cross. They usually work alone.

Your Tie-In Hook: Annihilus's goons are in town, and your characters powers aren't working! The exception is, of course, technology, and magic.

Rules

The story will be told in a Four-Issue Event Miniseries called NEGATION plotted by H-E-D. This will be where the primary story unfolds. During that time, all other plotters are invited to tie-in with their own books. This can be accomplished in the following ways:

(1) Directly. Your book’s monthly solicitation can tie-in to the events of Negation. The solicitation would look like “BOOK X #18 *Negation Tie-In*.” All plotters who do this will get one extra reward point for their book.

(2) Stand Alone Tie-Ins. If you don’t want to interrupt the flow of your normal series, you can do a tie-in mini-series (or one shot) of your own. It would be a separate, and second, solicitation submitted using characters you already control and would look like “NEGATION: CHARACTER/TEAM X #1.” Normal miniseries rules will apply, with the book able to independently earn reward points through the normal ways. Those points will go to the normal title when the miniseries ends (or, if it's a one-shot, the next month).

(3) You can do both those things.

Of course, you don’t have to participate at all if you don’t want to. But, c’mon, it’ll be fun!

You probably know how real Marvel tie-ins work, and I encourage creativity, but remember that the main story will unfold in the Negation book itself. So don’t kill Annihilus or resolve any plot points from that book in your tie-in but instead focus on what your characters are doing in the midst of this event. Coordination is encouraged!
    Neat, Annihilus with magic, or rather, anti magic in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by kalai View Post
    Neat, Annihilus with magic, or rather, anti magic in this case.
    Neat indeed! Bug anti-mages attack!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I know the point totals were just updated, but Peter Parker will be spending six of his points to purchase the contract of Jean DeWolff. My apologies, but she is sorely needed.
    Consider it done!
    Last edited by Exciter; 04-07-2021 at 03:47 PM.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Things are about to get doubtful, fearful, and hateful! I'd like to cash in 6 'Hope You Survive The Experience' points so the Agents of A.R.C.A.N.A. can go crazy facing the PSYCHO-MAN!!!
    Last edited by nx01a; 04-09-2021 at 10:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

The only thing constant is change, and I'm cashing in 6 more points to make the Agents of A.R.C.A.N.A. face the transmuting terror of DIABLO!!!
    Diablo4.jpg
    Last edited by nx01a; 04-22-2021 at 08:40 AM.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Psycho Man and Diablo are added!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Kalai has cashed in six points from New Guardians of the Galaxy to add the Supreme Intelligence!

Psycho Man and Diablo are added!
    It's like the Fantastic Four isn't needed anymore. Oops, did I let a spoiler get through?

Kalai has cashed in six points from New Guardians of the Galaxy to add the Supreme Intelligence!
    I'm very pleased to be added as an actual character.

But...
    Forget it, he's rolling.
    Last edited by CaptCleghorn; 04-12-2021 at 07:35 PM.

A little heads up for speculators...

I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    A little heads up for speculators...

Uncanny X-Men will cash in 6 points to procure the services of Kwannon aka LADY MANDARIN!

BANNED

So can we just make up names for Lawbringers?

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Uncanny X-Men will cash in 6 points to procure the services of Kwannon aka LADY MANDARIN!
    Consider it done!

So can we just make up names for Lawbringers?
    Sure, but I got dibs on Xxtr!

BANNED

Consider it done!

Sure, but I got dibs on Xxtr!
    Cool, I'm thinking more like Xxxl, so the guy's extra extra extra large.

Cool, I'm thinking more like Xxxl, so the guy's extra extra extra large.
    I like where you’re coming from!