Page 4 of 100 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

I've decided that both SotS and Ultimates are getting canon stories in the Halloween Special.

(Not that Yankee Doodle Deadly isn't canon. It's just not relevant. Yet. I'll figure something out. Or maybe Gurt will lol)

I hope they're sufficiently spooky.

My new book in offical submission format.

AMAZING FANTASY
    Plotter: CaptCleghorn
    Writer: J.M.DeMatteis
    Artist: ????
    Concept: Peter parker is a precocious Queens teenager with a talent for science who is bitten by a radiated spider.
    Starring:
    Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
    Supporting: Ben Parker
    Flash Thompson
    Gwen Stacy
    J Jonah Jameson
    May Parker
    MJ Watson
    Antagonists: Dr Octopus
    Lizard
    Mysterio
    Vermin
    Vulture

A back-up story by various creators with horror or fantasy themes will appear.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I've decided that both SotS and Ultimates are getting canon stories in the Halloween Special.

(Not that Yankee Doodle Deadly isn't canon. It's just not relevant. Yet. I'll figure something out. Or maybe Gurt will lol)

I hope they're sufficiently spooky.
    It’s all canon somewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    My new book in offical submission format.

AMAZING FANTASY
    Plotter: CaptCleghorn
    Writer: J.M.DeMatteis
    Artist: ????
    Concept: Peter parker is a precocious Queens teenager with a talent for science who is bitten by a radiated spider.
    Starring:
    Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
    Supporting: Ben Parker
    Flash Thompson
    Gwen Stacy
    J Jonah Jameson
    May Parker
    MJ Watson
    Antagonists: Dr Octopus
    Lizard
    Mysterio
    Vermin
    Vulture

A back-up story by various creators with horror or fantasy themes will appear.

Excellent! Very excited to have Spidey back in the AOM and even more so with you at the helm! I smell a top seller here...

I’ll make the adjustments to the claimed character page soon. Also, rotating creative teams for backups with original characters or characters you’ve already drafted is approved. Should be a fun twist!

In any event, we’re coming up on the end of the month, so don’t forget to make your purchases! Plotters, don’t forget to submit next month’s solicitations!

Also, remember to send me your contributions for the Halloween special! Creative teams can be anyone, living... or dead!!!! Spooktacular, I know!
    Last edited by Exciter; 09-24-2019 at 07:19 AM.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Spilled beer over laptop last night. Not fully dead, but keyboard no longer behaves. I doubt I'll ve abke to ttpe solicits. so44444444
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    Spilled beer over laptop last night. Not fully dead, but keyboard no longer behaves. I doubt I'll ve abke to ttpe solicits. so44444444
    A separate keyboard could be used if you can find an inexpensive one. Hopefully it's a temporary problem. The spilled beer though, that's tragic.

A solicitation that is just 44444444444 could be considered fairly avant-grade...

Hope you can get them in, they’re always unique and interesting.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

BP and Iron Man #3 are in!

I've ended up in the habit of doing my solicits on my phone. Mostly because I tend to finally figure them out right as I go to bed at night.

I am in the process of moving and I won’t have Wi-Fi for the next few weeks. So I will probably not be able to send my book solicitations.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I've ended up in the habit of doing my solicits on my phone. Mostly because I tend to finally figure them out right as I go to bed at night.
    I also do all my solicitations on my phone. Usually an idea will hit me during a down moment at work and I’ll kind of tweak it throughout the month. I even mostly do sales totals and other posts on my phone these days just because it’s more convenient. I do find it easier to post the monthly threads from my computer though.

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    I am in the process of moving and I won’t have Wi-Fi for the next few weeks. So I will probably not be able to send my book solicitations.
    No worries Deku, I got your solicitations for October already. Hopefully you get your internet hooked up by the end of the month. Good luck with the move!
    Last edited by Exciter; 09-28-2019 at 10:19 PM.

Enforcers and Moon Knight are in.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Ultimates, SotS, and my Halloween stories are in.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Keyboard issues sorted out for the time being. Will try to get my solicits in for tonight.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Keyboard issues sorted out for the time being. Will try to get my solicits in for tonight.
    I'm sorry, I still haven't recovered from the spilt beer part.

FF, Old Moon Crone, and the stroy that will turn this year's Halloween special into a Collectors' Item are all in. FOUR hours early.