Page 61 of 101 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    The House of Ideas lives within you! It’s all yours next month, and I’ll take the month after.
    A tale of the fabled land of Cleghorn awaits you all next month.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Who is the SCARLET CENTAURIAN?!

Find out this month as Uncanny X-Men turns 40! On sale NOW!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Who is the SCARLET CENTAURIAN?!

Find out this month as Uncanny X-Men turns 40! On sale NOW!
    Excellent name.

As for me, I've been seeding another line-wide event to spin out of the Mighty Thor! More info to come, but let's just say that in two months (May, which is solicitation month June), we only have one thing to fear...

Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

green death.jpgmadame wind.jpgdoctor sun.jpg

Forgot to announce this publicly, but as anybody who has been reading Thunderbolts and More Thunderbolts might have noticed, I've purchased some new villains! Meet "the Green Death (Dr. Baron Krugg)", "Madame Wind (Dr. Feng Huang)" and "Doctor Sun (Dr. Alex Su)"! I bet you never expected the Radioactive Man to have his own rogue's gallery.

Excellent name.

As for me, I've been seeding another line-wide event to spin out of the Mighty Thor! More info to come, but let's just say that in two months (May, which is solicitation month June), we only have one thing to fear...
    Oh ho ho.

As the one who mined the original Fear Itself for all it was worth in the pages of Ultimates -- and the Civil War: Sorcerers of the Stars tie-in -- you know I'm interested.
    Last edited by H-E-D; 03-08-2022 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    green death.jpgmadame wind.jpgdoctor sun.jpg

Forgot to announce this publicly, but as anybody who has been reading Thunderbolts and More Thunderbolts might have noticed, I've purchased some new villains! Meet "the Green Death (Dr. Baron Krugg)", "Madame Wind (Dr. Feng Huang)" and "Doctor Sun (Dr. Alex Su)"! I bet you never expected the Radioactive Man to have his own rogue's gallery.
    I think I forgot to add them before, but they're added now! Radioactive Man definitely warrants some rogues. Up and atom!

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Oh ho ho.

As the one who mined the original Fear Itself for all it was worth in the pages of Ultimates -- and the Civil War: Sorcerers of the Stars tie-in -- you know I'm interested.
    Hell yeah. Like Civil War was, it'll be a bit different from the original Marvel series. Hopefully... more fearsome!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Variant cover for Deviant #3 on sale now!
    Last edited by nx01a; 03-10-2022 at 09:14 PM.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Variant cover for Deviants #3 on sale now!
    The exclusive family-building cover!

While I'm picking up variants, let me cash-in some points!

I'm going to cash in 12 from Thor to claim Hela (you'd have thought I had her already...) and Kurse (Algrim).
    Last edited by Exciter; 03-10-2022 at 07:51 PM.

Variant cover for Deviant #3 on sale now!
    Does this like fulfill some scientific educational requirement we have as "publishers"? Asking for a friend.

Yes, it does.
    Looking forward to Fear Itself and the Radioactive Rogues!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    If I ever had an original idea, I bet marvel woulda stolen it.
    From October 2020

“SPOILED IS GETTING MORE THAN WHAT YOU WANT”
    Written by Stan Lee
    Plot by CaptCleghorn
    Art by Jack Kirby
    Franklin Richards has pulled off the trick of a four year old’s lifetime. He has managed to get all four of the FF to take him Trick or Treating. His Trick? Travelling to four different places and making sure none of the team knows about the other Treat treks.
    Visit Latveria, the haunted regions of the Keewazi tribe, Salem, MA, and Transylvania!
    And from October 2021:

where Ben and Alicia's kids try the same trick as Franklin did the previous year.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    We were way ahead of our time and ahead of Marvel apparently.
    You speak truth.

You speak truth.
    Its too good an idea to not leverage!

Excellent name.

I woke up this morning to Dr Reed Richards showing me then hell they went through in AOM-NU's Civil War. Because he waited until my hour was lost due to DST, I have decided to make those f***ers pay dealing for this. Bring it on!

I woke up this morning to Dr Reed Richards showing me then hell they went through in AOM-NU's Civil War. Because he waited until my hour was lost due to DST, I have decided to make those f***ers pay dealing for this. Bring it on!
    Daylight Savings Time is the true enemy....

F˛ spends six of its hard earned points to acquire Tana Nile, the colonizer from Rigel-3.

F˛ spends six of its hard earned points to acquire Tana Nile, the colonizer from Rigel-3.