Page 67 of 100 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1487
    Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Nice to know this is still going.

Sorry I bailed on Runaways, and Marvel Swimsuit Special. And Ultimate Spider-Man before that.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    Nice to know this is still going.

Sorry I bailed on Runaways, and Marvel Swimsuit Special. And Ultimate Spider-Man before that.
    No worries! You're always welcome back if you wish as your stuff was always some of my personal favorites. In fact, I think it was around 10 years ago now that I saw your solicitation for "Werewolf by Night & the Howling Commandos" and though that was such an awesome idea that I had to get involved in this AOM thing myself.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Happy upcoming Independence Day! If you haven’t already, get those solicitations in!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Fireworks are going off and solicits are in!

Noting: Uncanny X-Men has cashed in twelve points to draft God-Killer and the Uncreated! Point deduction to be reflected on next tally.

Sales totals for last month are up!

And new solicitations are posted!
    Registers are open!!

Point adjustments coming soon!
    Last edited by Exciter; 07-05-2022 at 02:08 PM.

I am getting a big kick out of my Fear Itself tie-ins. I can promise a smash-bang finish for Fear and Loathing in Allograft with all sorts of both comic booky and pop-culture stuff. Every tie-in has been raising the bar.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I am getting a big kick out of my Fear Itself tie-ins. I can promise a smash-bang finish for Fear and Loathing in Allograft with all sorts of both comic booky and pop-culture stuff. Every tie-in has been raising the bar.
    I agree! I've very happy (or scared?) to see how Fear Itself has been embraced.

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    I agree! I've very happy (or scared?) to see how Fear Itself has been embraced.
    Then buy this, effendi!

Spending X-points for Sunfire, M, Penance, and Blink! Oh, and Axe.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Have you considered the "Mutant of the Month" club? Every month, for a nominal fee, two mutants are delivered to your door.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Have you considered the "Mutant of the Month" club? Every month, for a nominal fee, two mutants are delivered to your door.
    I'm not only the Mutant of the Month president, I'm also a client!
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Oh yeah, looking forward to Age of Axe! Will reflect the cash-ins on the upcoming points tally.

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Oh yeah, looking forward to Age of Axe! Will reflect the cash-ins on the upcoming points tally.
    It's the Age of Axe, Man!

Not being able to help myself, I have an idea for this month's Amazing Fantasy. It is unlikely to combine more than one property (but I am trying). I can do it, unless someone wants to stop me.