Page 77 of 100 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1499
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Glad you like it! You're always welcome to participate!
    EDIT: Aw, screw it, I'll just leap in headfirst and see where I land! It's more fun that way! I would like to request all of these characters, please! Oh and here's my pitch!

THE ENIGMA CORPS
    Plotter: CaptainUniverse
    Writer: Jim Krueger & Alex Ross
    Artist: Iban Coello
    Concept: An unholy alliance between Mephisto and The Magus in the far future has left several temporally-displaced individuals stranded in a reality not their own!
    Starring:
    THE ENIGMA CORPS!
    1. Prince Wayfinder
    2. Aleta Ogord
    3. Iron Lad (Nathaniel Richards)
    4. Spider-Girl (May "Mayday" Parker)
    5. Cosmic Ghost Rider
    6. Thundra
    SUPPORTING CAST!
    7. Alkinoos
    8. Jill Harper
    9. Immortus
    10. Benjamin Richard Parker
    11. Stinger (Cassie Lang)
    THE BAD GUYS!
    12. Mephisto
    13. The Magus
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 12-05-2022 at 02:33 AM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    EDIT: Aw, screw it, I'll just leap in headfirst and see where I land! It's more fun that way! I would like to request all of these characters, please! Oh and here's my pitch!

THE ENIGMA CORPS
    Concept: An unholy alliance between Mephisto and The Magus in the far future has left several temporally-displaced individuals stranded in a reality not their own!
    Starring:
    THE ENIGMA CORPS!
    1. Prince Wayfinder
    2. Aleta Ogord
    5. Cosmic Ghost Rider
    6. Thundra
    SUPPORTING CAST!
    7. Alkinoos
    8. Jill Harper
    9. Immortus
    THE BAD GUYS!
    12. Mephisto
    13. The Magus
    Wow, great pitch here! Welcome aboard!

I’m sure you saw the rules on the first page of this thread. Send the monthly solicitation to me and don’t forget to make your monthly purchases (this month’s lineup will be posted soon!).

Glad to have you!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

THE ENIGMA CORPS

Enigma Corps.jpg

Coming Soon!
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 12-05-2022 at 10:49 AM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

THE ENIGMA CORPS
    Starring:
    THE ENIGMA CORPS!
    1. Prince Wayfinder
    2. Aleta Ogord
    5. Cosmic Ghost Rider
    6. Thundra
    SUPPORTING CAST!
    7. Alkinoos
    8. Jill Harper
    9. Immortus
    THE BAD GUYS!
    12. Mephisto
    13. The Magus
    I love seeing new stuff. I am assuming Nathaniel is Reed's father and Mayday is Peter's daughter. No worries either way, I am understandably curious about family members and if I need to account for anything.

As far as Thundra is concerned, she was re-imagined as an amazon much like her Marvel version. She was from a future alternate Earth where the nazis won the war, but her time with the FF has eradicated much of the negative thoughts of the nazis. Thundra, however, does enjoy society being orderly and predictable. She is, all yours.

Welcome to AOM!
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

My stuff is in. I am late. I apologize for all the stress involved here.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I love seeing new stuff. I am assuming Nathaniel is Reed's father and Mayday is Peter's daughter. No worries either way, I am understandably curious about family members and if I need to account for anything.

As far as Thundra is concerned, she was re-imagined as an amazon much like her Marvel version. She was from a future alternate Earth where the nazis won the war, but her time with the FF has eradicated much of the negative thoughts of the nazis. Thundra, however, does enjoy society being orderly and predictable. She is, all yours.

Welcome to AOM!
    Thank you, I promise to treat Thundra well. In regards to your question about family ties, well...it's like Exciter said down below Mayday and her brother Ben are from one possible timeline. Are they Peter Parker's kids? Yeah, but they can be the children of another realities Peter and Mary Jane.

Iron Lad/Rama-Tut/Scarlet Centurion/Kang/Immortus is not Reed's father but is Nathaniel's descendant via the Reed Richards of a parallel universe, he is also somehow related to Victor Von Doom but there is no clarity to be found there.

Mayday and her little brother Ben are the biological children of Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson.
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 12-07-2022 at 12:19 AM.

New solicitations are posted!

Registers are open so buy now!

Reward points will be calculated soon!

With character from the future, I always just look at them as being from a possible future in one timeline (which I think actual Marvel does too). There's no requirement that main continuity Peter eventually fathers Mayday, for example.

Iron Lad/Rama-Tut/Scarlet Centurion/Kang/Immortus is not Reed's father but is Nathaniel's descendant via the Reed Richards of a parallel universe, he is also somehow related to Victor Von Doom but there is no clarity to be found there.
    Kang being named Nathaniel Richards always made me assume he was a relative of Reed too. But its wayyyy distant lol.
    Last edited by Exciter; 12-06-2022 at 08:12 PM.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Kang being named Nathaniel Richards always made me assume he was a relative of Reed too. But its wayyyy distant lol.
    I think they finally confirmed that Nathaniel is Kang's ancestor but the whole alternate Reed being his father thing is now up in the air.

Also, GUANLISHABI is relaunching his cosmic titles! NEW ANNIHILATORS and SORCERERS OF THE STARS are becoming SILVER SURFER and ADAM WARLOCK!

SILVER SURFER
    Plotter: GUANLISHABI
    Writer: RON MARZ
    Artist: CHRIS BACHALO
    Concept:
    Norrin Radd discovers a conspiracy against his master Galactus? Can he stop it? Does he want to?
    Starring:
    Silver Surfer, Shalla Bal
    Supporting: Galactus, Genis-Vell, Nova (Richard Rider), Sentry
    Antagonists: Tyrant, Fallen One, Terrax, Firelord, Ravenous, Charon, Lord Mar-Vell

ADAM WARLOCK
    Plotter: GUANLISHABI
    Writer: JIM STARLIN
    Artist: RON LIM
    Concept:
    Adam Warlock is back! But what are the truth behind his mysterious resurrection?
    Starring:
    Adam Warlock, Gamora
    Supporting: Pip the Troll, Maya Teraxola, Darklore, Moondragon
    Antagonists: Thanos, Man-Beast, Count Abyss, Dragon of the Moon, Syphonn, Mistress Death, Eternity

Spectacular Member

New solicitations are posted!

Registers are open so buy now!

Reward points will be calculated soon!

With character from the future, I always just look at them as being from a possible future in one timeline (which I think actual Marvel does too). There's no requirement that main continuity Peter eventually fathers Mayday, for example.

Thanks for the great work.

Pete's currently a nerdy HS senior. If he has any hopes of fathering a child with Mary Jane Watson, you are NOT allowed to crush his understandable fantasies.

Pete's currently a nerdy HS senior. If he has any hopes of fathering a child with Mary Jane Watson, you are NOT allowed to crush his understandable fantasies.
    Well, for my part, I don't plan on it. Basically, Mayday and Ben are Peter and MJ's kids and if it is okay with you...I would like to make them the future main continuity versions of the characters, if not no big deal. I am also thinking of revamping Prince Wayfinder into being Peter and MJ's descendant through Mayday (meaning he traces his ancestry to them through her and not her brother), he is essentially the "Last Parker" in his timeline which would also be Mayday's timeline just much farther into the future, when most of Humanity's branch species have been wiped out by another branch called The Haamin. Anyways, what do you think?
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 12-07-2022 at 09:34 AM.

Well, for my part, I don't plan on it. Basically, Mayday and Ben are Peter and MJ's kids and if it is okay with you...I would like to make them the future main continuity versions of the characters, if not no big deal. I am also thinking of revamping Prince Wayfinder into being Peter and MJ's descendant through Mayday (meaning he traces his ancestry to them through her and not her brother), he is essentially the "Last Parker" in his timeline which would also be Mayday's timeline just much farther into the future, when most of Humanity's branch species have been wiped out by another branch called The Haamin. Anyways, what do you think?
    I LOVE the "Last Parker" story idea. As for Peter's future, I don't see him picking one of the two for a long time, if ever. Pete has a run in the first fifteen issues of Amazing Fantasy where I ended it with future possibilities including Pete marries MJ and Pete marries Gwen. I abstain from making the choice (Flash Thompson still says both) and accept whatever the future brings.

If Pete won’t impregnate those women, Hulk will! For the future!!

I LOVE the "Last Parker" story idea. As for Peter's future, I don't see him picking one of the two for a long time, if ever. Pete has a run in the first fifteen issues of Amazing Fantasy where I ended it with future possibilities including Pete marries MJ and Pete marries Gwen. I abstain from making the choice (Flash Thompson still says both) and accept whatever the future brings.
    Thanks, that means a lot, honestly the idea kind a came about while I was looking up images of Peter, MJ and Wayfinder for ComicVine related stuff. Wayfinder really looks like he could have Parker/Watson DNA in him even if he is somewhat far removed from them. Anyways...um, what if I make the Pete/MJ potential future you ended your Amazing Fantasy run with be the same future that Mayday, Ben and Prince Wayfinder hail from? That way, should you decide to have Peter choose his future, they will all be there waiting for him with open arms.

Parker001.jpg

If Pete won’t impregnate those women, Hulk will! For the future!!
    Uh oh, Hulk is going to wreck them if Peter doesn't "stake his claim"! LOL!
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 12-07-2022 at 11:12 AM.