Default Choose your super power! The Winner vs Mr. Friday

The plot gods have decided to grant you an amazing super power! they do however task you in becoming a superhero and defende your city from crime, they even grant you a batcave-like lair equipped with invisible drones that you can use to monitor the city for you. You also get a sweet costume

Which super power do you take?

The Winner:

As the Winner, you are an immortal CBPH in excellent health who cannot get sick, you also have the uncanny abillity to always be the best (and win) in any situation you are in, as long as there is someone else involved. If you are fighting a group of people you will always win, If you are fighting 1 person you will always be stronger than the person and win. if you are playing chess, you will always beat your opponent.If you gample you will always win. If you are in a room with a bunch of theoretical physicists you will be the smartest person there. Like i said, the only downside this abillity has is that you must be competing/working together with 1 or more people, if you are alone, you get no boost and are simply your average immortal CBPH person. The Winner aura will also stop people from being able to hurt you, bullets will always miss, machines will always malfunction. Think of yourself as an suped up 80's action hero that does not get hurt.

Mr. Friday:

On friday you have 3x the powers of Henry cavill Super-man + Comic book wolverine's healing factor. It Has to be friday somewhere in the world for you to be granted this abillity. On off days your powers are grealy dampened. You still have the wolverine healing factor but your strength and speed are more akin to Spider-man . In case you somehow die, you get revived on friday. the healing factor also grants you unnatural long life. (Roughly 2000 years)

Bonus:

You don't have to be a super hero, which do you pick?

The winner.

I don't need a 2000 year prison sentence on this planet. If you added world-walking, like for example the princes of amber, yeah, okay, immortality has its perks.

Being unable to die on this earth has gotta suck though, especially after all our nuclear reactors meltdown, and the icecaps melt, and the rainforests burn up, and so forth.

Gonna be a long 2000 years on mad max world for mister friday....

The Winner powerset would allow one to do the most good for the world. You could start a contest to see who can cure a disease first and then win it, thus providing the world with a cure to that disease. You could get on the side you prefer on court cases that go to the Supreme Court and win the ruling you want. You could run for President, win, and then beat foreign leaders in the contests of diplomacy and influencing world events.

As long as you can arrange for circumstances to make what you want to do into a contest or conflict you can achieve anything.
    The CBR Community Standards & Rules - Your Guide to Being a Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    The winner.

I don't need a 2000 year prison sentence on this planet. If you added world-walking, like for example the princes of amber, yeah, okay, immortality has its perks.
    The Winner is an actual immortal though, Mr.Friday only lives for roughly 2000 years.

I'd go with The Winner. There's no Rebecca Black song to go with that one.

I thought that for CBPH that simply meant not growing old.

So the winner is unkillable? Like, if he jumps into a lava pit, he reforms elsewhere?

How does that work?

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

So the winner is unkillable? Like, if he jumps into a lava pit, he reforms elsewhere?

How does that work?
    More like he just doesn't DIE from that. Have fun living through THAT.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

How does that work?
    You cannot be killed by conventional means, but i suppose you could kill yourself if you wanted to.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    You cannot be killed by conventional means, but i suppose you could kill yourself if you wanted to.
    By being the Winningest at suicide?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    By being the Winningest at suicide?
    Yes!

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Am I allowed to take over a micronation and make every day there Friday so that I always have my Friday powers?
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    You could start a contest to see who can cure a disease first and then win it, thus providing the world with a cure to that disease.
    To paraphrase Han Solo: "That's not how science works."

You could be with the smartest people in the room working on a difficult problem, but that doesn't mean anybody in the room has the ability to actually solve the problem. So if they can't solve, what's your likelihood of solving it? The truth is that it's unquantifiable. You might do it, but you probably won't. The only thing is that you are slightly smarter/better than everyone else. If the problem is that far beyond everyone else though, you aren't figuring it out.

It's not a "Hey, I have smart people around me, so I become Reed Richards" power, it's a "Hey, I'm just better than you are" power.