Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Invisible Woman #2 SPOILERS and Review

Last edited by Crimz; 08-02-2019 at 07:39 AM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

I will be livid if it turns out that he has feelings for Sue. That type of story is that last thing Sue needs and it would not endear me to him.

black lipstick nat ooo ****
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I will be livid if it turns out that he has feelings for Sue. That type of story is that last thing Sue needs and it would not endear me to him.
    He obviously likes her and is partial to her. I've been watching a lot of Avengers (John Steed version) recently and this pair seems a lot like that. My amateurish knowledge of the spygame would think that flirting to ascertain just exactly your partner feels about you could go a long way towards a better knowledge of how they'd react under pressure. And some guys are flirts.

But a love thing does seem amateurish writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    black lipstick nat ooo ****
    So what is this significance?
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

aren't most straight males who encounter Susan attracted to her?

I am loving it.

Of course one thing I might like more, is to see Sue from different periods, as a spy. Different hair styles, as Susan is long famous for switching it up.

I'm pleased to see Sue's discontent with Natasha being here. Zero disrespect to Nat -- that's not what I'm about. I like when there is believable angst between shared (super)community members that doesn't immediately jump to face punching etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    But that's messed up. It's like that thing where people say men and women can't be just friends.
    Every man shouldn't be attracted to Sue. That shouldn't be all there is to the character. There needs be some more focus on their friendship and why they are friends if I am to be invested in Sue wanting to rescue him.

But that's messed up. It's like that thing where people say men and women can't be just friends.
    Every man shouldn't be attracted to Sue. That shouldn't be all there is to the character. There needs be some more focus on their friendship and why they are friends if I am to be invested in Sue wanting to rescue him.
    sure. but I don't think that his attraction to Sue says anything about Sue, herself. you make it sound like a character flaw in Sue. but it's a weakness of male characters who interact with her. Scott Lang was attracted to Sue but simply didn't act upon it (until that Myrmidon nonsense). but I can't think of any real male friends that I would attribute to the character besides Ben Grimm. and Ben was still attracted to her.

Four letters. MILF. 'Nuff Said!

sure. but I don't think that his attraction to Sue says anything about Sue, herself. you make it sound like a character flaw in Sue. but it's a weakness of male characters who interact with her. Scott Lang was attracted to Sue but simply didn't act upon it (until that Myrmidon nonsense). but I can't think of any real male friends that I would attribute to the character besides Ben Grimm. and Ben was still attracted to her.
    It's a problem I have with how she's written. I'd prefer that the first friend we see her have that's not associated with the FF not to have a crush on her. I don't want a repeat of the Namor situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I'm pleased to see Sue's discontent with Natasha being here. Zero disrespect to Nat -- that's not what I'm about. I like when there is believable angst between shared (super)community members that doesn't immediately jump to face punching etc.
    The only other time I remember Sue and Natasha even interacting are some Paul Tobin stories.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Four letters. MILF. 'Nuff Said!
    Well... is true lol

But i had to agreed with Crimz, is better to keep things platonic between then, like Donna and Dick from NTT.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona