Default Where to post comics discussions without sorting by company/characters?

So all the subforums in the Comics section of these forums are divided by company and/or character. Except the Collected Editions & Classic Comics, which focuses on older publications. And apparently, the CBR Community subforum is for off topic stuff, not comics. So where would I post a thread about modern comics in general, without focusing on a specific company or character?
    Just re-reading my old collection, filling in the occasional gap with back issues, not buying anything new.

Currently working my way through 1990's Flash, Impulse, and JLA, and occasional other related stuff.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

The community section would probably be the best fit.

Yeah, general comic discussion not specific to any forum we currently have can happen on the Community forum.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Fromper View Post
    So all the subforums in the Comics section of these forums are divided by company and/or character. Except the Collected Editions & Classic Comics, which focuses on older publications. And apparently, the CBR Community subforum is for off topic stuff, not comics. So where would I post a thread about modern comics in general, without focusing on a specific company or character?
    Also, don't feel that CE&CC is restricted to older publications. These days (I've only been into comics for a few years, maybe it's always been this way) comics are formed into collected editions pretty damn quickly, and a lot of the discussion that we have is about pretty recent publications
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”