Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

X-23

I'm going to skip the obvious of the two origin books, and her first appearance.

Mercury Falling (New X-Men Vol 2 #33 - 36)
    Not Forgotten (X-Force Vol 3 #16 - 20)
    Collision (X-23 Vol 3 #8-9, Daken: Dark Wolverine #8-9)
    Father Lost (All-New Wolverine #7)
    Enemy of the State II (All-New Wolverine #13 - 18)

Colossus

Giant Size X-Men #1
    Proteus saga (UXM #127-129)
    The bar fight (UXM #183)
    Mutant Massacre
    Fatal Atractions
    Sacrifice to cure the Legacy Virus (UXM #390)
    Astonishing X-Men
    Juggerlossus (UXM #542)
    Avengers vs X-Men
    X-Men Gold #30

Northstar:

Uncanny X-Men #120-121
    Alpha Flight #1
    Alpha Flight #7-8
    Alpha Flight #22
    X-Men/Alpha Flight: The Gift
    Marvel Fanfare #28
    Alpha Flight #106
    Uncanny X-Men #414
    Wolverine: Enemy of The State
    Academy X #13
    X-Men #190
    X-Men Annual #1 (2007)
    Astonishing X-Men #48-51
    The X-Tremists #4 & 5

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Psylocke:

The Alan Moore/Alan Davis/Jamie Delano Captain Britain run.
    New Mutants Annual 2
    Uncanny X-Men 213
    Uncanny Annual 11
    Unfortunately Uncanny 256-258
    X-Men 20-22
    Uncanny 328
    Psylocke & Archangel: Crimson Dawn
    X-Men: Psi-War
    Uncanny House of M
    Uncanny Sisterhood
    Psylocke mini
    Mystery in Madripoor

Jean Grey Time Travel adventures

X-Men Forever
    Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix
    Further Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix
    Apocalypse Twelve
    New X-Men 151-154
    Legion Quest
    All New X-Men vol 1 y 2
    Extraordinary X-Men Apocalypse War
    X-Men Blue 16-20
    Generations Jean Grey and Phoenix
    Extermination
    Last edited by juan678; 08-03-2019 at 04:32 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Creed -AXIS
    His character went in a better direction. Trying to atone for his numerous sins while forming genuine bonds with other characters. Had Bunncanny not ended, he would have begun a relationship with Monet, which had interesting potential. More of his past would've been explored. He'd come to see his team as a family, and his reversion would've been a long tragic descent. First time he'd have been treated seriously in 16 years.

Sadly that story line was erased for status quo and he's gone back to playef-out joke villain, which even Hickman doesn't care ro fix.
    You're basically describing Wolverine lol.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    You're basically describing Wolverine lol.
    I guess that's also the case for Laura, Daken, Old Logan, Juggernaut, Venom, Doc Oc, Deadpool, and any other villain / killer turned good. Yet they all do fine. Spike was a less likable, less attractive, rip-off of Angel yet everyone loves him. lol Except those who hate him, but get stuck with him getting shoved down our throats..

Imo Heel-Face Turns are always entertaining stories. Villains can be entertaining as well when they don't suffer Villain Decay, and sadly that's what happens to a lot of them.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-03-2019 at 10:20 PM.

BANNED

Lol what? Spike and Angel were completely different characters with two distinct personalities. Also, Angel got his own show and pretty much dominated the Buffy season 2 narrative? Not sure why you're complaining about Spike being shoved down our throats when that narrative doesn't really fit with reality tbh. Also all those characters you listed have very different character traits to inverted Sabretooth, who was basically written as Wolverine-lite.

I dunno, just find it funny that someone who's favourite character is one who is infamous for being a repeated rapist/mass murderer/cruel sadist lists the time he was written as budget Logan as his favourite/most important story. Are you sure you aren't actually a closet Wolverine fan lol.
    Last edited by Punch Dimension.; 08-04-2019 at 03:37 AM.

I dunno, just find it funny that someone who's favourite character is one who is infamous for being a repeated rapist/mass murderer/cruel sadist lists the time he was written as budget Logan as his favourite/most important story. Are you sure you aren't actually a closet Wolverine fan lol.
    I find it funny that you're so fixated on my views regarding a character. List your own opinions on a thread topic and stop mocking everyone else.

I have reasons for my opinions, but you're not someone worth the extra typing & explanation when your mind is already made up before you post and you've been shown to dismiss arguments when they are presented to you because all you care for is your own POV.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-04-2019 at 06:10 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I find it funny that you're so fixated on my views regarding a character. List your own opinions on a thread topic and stop mocking everyone else.

I have reasons for my opinions, but you're not someone worth the extra typing & explanation when your mind is already made up before you post and you've been shown to dismiss arguments when they are presented to you because all you care for is your own POV.
    I mean, this is a discussion forum? You post thoughts/opinions about a character, there's a chance you may get a response about those thoughts/opinions? That's kind of the whole point? Not sure why you're getting so defense when asked to elborate on your views? If you present a good, non biased argument as to why Spike is just an Angel rip off and was shoved down our throats then i wouldn't be able to dismiss said argument.

I mean, this is a discussion forum? You post thoughts/opinions about a character, there's a chance you may get a response about those thoughts/opinions? That's kind of the whole point? Not sure why you're getting so defense when asked to elborate on your views? If you present a good, non biased argument as to why Spike is just an Angel rip off and was shoved down our throats then i wouldn't be able to dismiss said argument.
    A simple rundown. Angelus = Most evil vamp in history. Spike = Teams up with him, second most evil vamp in history. Angel gets a soul & falls in love with slayer. Spike falls in love with slayer & gets a soul. Now we got 2 souled vamps in love with the same woman. Imo, Spike basically just follows on Angel's heels. Anything Angel did or has, he has to have too. Except he gets it with lots less effort, being the Wolverine-level pet character he was & getting to shag the heroine while he was still evil and having her degraded for the sake of making him look good.

Then we go to the comics. Spike has become more compassionate, loving, and repentant. Then gets back together with Buffy again as Angel light. Irony with with Spike vs. Angel, I liked the original and hated the derivative who eventually got better treatment & perks than the original. In Creed vs. Logan, I liked the darker half that could be seen as derivative (with good reason since he was supposed to be Logan's father), but sadly got shitty treatment to make the original look better.

The same way they tried pushing Angel with Cordelia, who had to turn into Buffy-light to justify Angel looking her way. Plenty of fans LOVED her development and thought it was wonderful. Arguably similar to Creed. Some loved his inverted self. Others, like you, feel he was turned into Wolverine light. I guess Exiles Creed is also Wolverine-light, but it hasn't hurt his popularity any. I think Daken is Sabretooth light before the latter's villain decay,.

On topic, I did like Creed as a villain. but all his good stories are from over 16 years ago. If the X-office could go back to good writing & having villains as actual characters instead of parodies, then fans wouldn't need them to turn into anti-heroes to have good stories. But sadly, those are the only ones who are allowed to be dark, and still get good development.

With villains like Creed & Mystique, they're around to do bad stuff for shock value. Only Mystique is still allowed to be competent. And rather than focusing on relationships that add something positive & interesting to them, we get them paired up with each other in one of the most bland, uninteresting, contrived, relationships around. And Marvel is intent on pushing it. Prior to the shitty films & shows, Sabretooth was not affiliated with Brotherhood. Then Austen came along, made him into Meathead Brotherhood jobber and now we're stuck with it. Aaron came along in 2010 and pulled the Mystique pairing out of his ass, and now we're stuck with that too. Neither of these have been good "developments". So now his character is dumbed-down parody. And there was nothing to be interested in or like until AXIS. But that got crapped on and undone by Pak, and we're back to Mystique-whipped, brotherhood Jobber from Hickman.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-04-2019 at 10:20 AM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix
    X-factor
    Dark Phoenix Saga
    All new X-men and everything related to teen Jean.
    Morrison's run
    X-men Red
    Her wedding

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Kitty Pryde:

Days of Future’s Past
    Kitty’s Christmas with the N’Garai
    Kitty’s fairytale
    Uncanny 160
    Professor X is a JERK!
    Uncanny 180
    Kitty Pryde & Wolverine