Default Any good comic book podcasts?

I was wondering if there were any good comic book podcasts. I am hoping for free ones. I am wanting to learn more about comics and the comic book industry.
    Thank you for any help.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

All podcasts are free, aren't they?

iFanboy is generally considered the best one out there, I believe. Word Balloon is also pretty good, if you can tolerate John Siuntres acting like everyone in comics is his best buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    All podcasts are free, aren't they?
    Are they? I dont know anything about podcasts. Are there any that talk about the history of comics and behind the scenes stuff?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Word Balloon has regular interviews with creators. They often talk about behind the scenes stuff there. Brian Michael Bendis and Tom King are frequent guests.

Comic Book Historians has had some good episodes. I really enjoyed their two-parter on Jim Steranko a while back.

Thank you Spike X for your fast replies. I will check those out.

View From The Gutters is one I enjoy. Not so much behind the scenes stuff, but they're currently doing a podcast called The House That Jack And Stan Built, about Marvel Comics, history, and Marvel Comics history.

Not a big podcast person, but there are lots of Batman-related podcasts over at the Batman Universe, including interviews with various creators, and what I've heard has been of good quality.

I'd generally start with searching for podcasts related to any character you are interested in.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

I'm a big fan of, "Comic Geek Speak" they are knowledgeable and a lot of fun. If you are a Spider-Man fan, "The Spider-Man Crawlspace" is also pretty good.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!