Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The least sexualized take would have been those web shorts where she wore normal clothes. I mean, have you seen her adult look on the show ?
    Lol. Just watched the Klarion ep. Was she this sexy in the previous episode with Doctor Fate as well? Can't remember.

Still though, the dynamic with Zatarra in the previous episodes gave her a lot more gravitas without needing to cheesecake her up.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Lol. Just watched the Klarion ep. Was she this sexy in the previous episode with Doctor Fate as well? Can't remember.
    I mean, the costume is pretty much the same she wore as a teenager, she's just an adult woman now. She's looked that way since the time-skip in season 2.
    Still though, the dynamic with Zatarra in the previous episodes gave her a lot more gravitas without needing to cheesecake her up.
    Agreed, but she is nevertheless a very sexy and attractive character and I don't think there's anything wrong with that, nor should it preclude gravitas or strong character work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Zatanna had Mystik U

Can see it working in adaptations thanks to its familiar Harry Potter-esque concept.

Also, Amethyst is more 'fantasy warrior princess' than 'magic user'. There should be a difference.
    That was a fun mini.