Incredible Member

Default Amazo vs Luthoriac

Amazo (JLU) vs Luthoriac (JLU season 4 episode 12, Divided We Fall)

1: Grey Amazo

2: Gold Amazo

The Battle takes place in Metropolis.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

I expect Grey Amazo loses and Gold Amazo wins. Gold Amazo is just way out of Luthiac's weight class with the whole no-selling-the-entire-green-lantern-corps-and-teleporting-Oa thing, and with his body being something wholly foreign to the Earth-based nanotech that he was before, I just don't see him having any obviously exploitable weaknesses that Luthiac might have a chance with. Bell rings, and Luthiac gets teleported into a star.

Grey has only the really basic JLA-era powersets of the heroes, and Luthiac can already emulate all of those at once just fine. Only real chance is if he can gank any of Luthiac's powers, but eeeeh, I don't really see it happening that easily, especially since Luthiac probably won't be directly fighting him.
    Last edited by BitVyper; 08-04-2019 at 09:05 AM.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

It should be noted that Luthoriac's original plan was to inhabit a duplicate Amazo body. He viewed it as the ultimate physical vessel he could obtain. The form he ends up taking is a last minute sort of deal. He ends up absorbing the Dark Heart nanotech as a back up.

To note: Even grey Amazo could regenerate his entire head from exploding in less than 10 seconds. Between Flash speed, Manhunter telepathy and intangibility, he probably closes the gap on Luthoriac and either copies his powers or just starts whomping on the guy. It's a close fight. Fun to watch. But pretty sure grey Amazo has the edge.

Gold Amazo wins via BFR at the bell. That guy was over powered.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure