7 15.91%
  • Cindy Moon

3 6.82%
  • Gwen Stacy

1 2.27%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Kaine. I just feel like he's the most different from the mold, and has the best alternative tragic life story.

Cindy Moon has a very interesting life story too, but something about the way it was told and her whole character just has never clicked for me.
    Cindy's character is way too similar to Ultimate Spider-Woman. I wished that the character had a different power set instead of a carry over from Ultimate Universe Spider-woman. I might have liked the character if Marvel didn't have the same spider biting her after Parker.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Cindy's character is way too similar to Ultimate Spider-Woman. I wished that the character had a different power set instead of a carry over from Ultimate Universe Spider-woman. I might have liked the character if Marvel didn't have the same spider biting her after Parker.
    The way Dan Slott wrote Silk certainly didn't help. The majority of my dislike for the character comes from that. Horrible. Read the Silk issues from her solo book tied into the Spider-Women crossover and that didn't change my stance either. Only thing I like about the character is using Ezekiel from The Amazing Spider-Man: Coming Home.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    The way Dan Slott wrote Silk certainly didn't help. The majority of my dislike for the character comes from that. Horrible. Read the Silk issues from her solo book tied into the Spider-Women crossover and that didn't change my stance either. Only thing I like about the character is using Ezekiel from The Amazing Spider-Man: Coming Home.
    Slott's take on Silk was another reason why I hated the character. I felt that Jessica Drew should had been used in the first story arc of ASM(2014) against The Black Cat. I was under the impression that Jessica was going to be part of Spider-Man's world that excited my interest, only to see that Marvel decided that Jessica should do crossover events with Silk and Spider-Gwen instead of Peter Parker. I like Jessica's interaction with Peter because their friendship has the potential to rival Peter's friendship with the Black Cat.

Spider-Man of the year 2099; Michael Stone.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

How is Spider-Ham not on the list??

Also, I kinda wish they'd bring Steel Spider back. I was disappointed he didn't at least show up in any of the Spiderverse stuff. Do we even know what's going on with him since he got his arm bitten off by the Gargan version of Venom back during Civil War??

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

deleted post
    Last edited by Venomous Mask; 08-18-2019 at 04:35 PM.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Yes, totally counts as a hero these days.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrogMan View Post
    How is Spider-Ham not on the list??

Also, I kinda wish they'd bring Steel Spider back. I was disappointed he didn't at least show up in any of the Spiderverse stuff. Do we even know what's going on with him since he got his arm bitten off by the Gargan version of Venom back during Civil War??
    Same here. Would've loved to see his reaction to Superior Spider-Man, given that he used to idolize Doctor Octopus and then switched to Spider-Man. Yes, he did get his arm bitten off by Gargan-Venom, but that was in post-Civil War Thunderbolts during The Initiative era. My personal canon --- more like what I'd like to see happen, I must admit --- is that he got himself a cybernetic arm and then built himself a cybernetic armor similar to the Cyborg Ninja from Metal Gear Solid, Gray Fox version or Raiden version from either MGS4 or Rising: Revengeance.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post

Yes, totally counts as a hero these days.
    Venom will always be a Spider Villain to me or at best a questionable anti-hero (akin to Punisher).
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

The wildest and cutest web-slinger of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Venom will always be a Spider Villain to me or at best a questionable anti-hero (akin to Punisher).
    Agreed. Either villain or anti-hero, Brock's Venom is an all-time favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Same here. Would've loved to see his reaction to Superior Spider-Man, given that he used to idolize Doctor Octopus and then switched to Spider-Man. Yes, he did get his arm bitten off by Gargan-Venom, but that was in post-Civil War Thunderbolts during The Initiative era. My personal canon --- more like what I'd like to see happen, I must admit --- is that he got himself a cybernetic arm and then built himself a cybernetic armor similar to the Cyborg Ninja from Metal Gear Solid, Gray Fox version or Raiden version from either MGS4 or Rising: Revengeance.
    Yeah!! Come on, Marvel!! Bring back Steel Spider!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    The wildest and cutest web-slinger of them all.

Totally with you on this one, pal. Seconded by her "little sister", Annie.

Dude where are Flash and Eddie Brock?

Quote Originally Posted by BESTXMAN View Post
    Dude where are Flash and Eddie Brock?
    Mods edited my thread title. In the orinigal title, I excluded symbiotes and non-616 spider heroes from the poll (I kept Spider-Gwen because she might as well be a 616 character at this point lol). I think they performed the edit because my title was wordy and perhaps a tad confusing.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."