7 15.91%
  • Cindy Moon

3 6.82%
  • Gwen Stacy

1 2.27%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    I know it is not an option but I like Noir. Why? I love classic crime movies think Bogart, Cagney, Raft, Robinson, Mitchum and Alan Ladd and that entire atmosphere ( I am particularly a sucker for Veronica Lake. Why? Petitte, sweet and sultry).
    Noir's definitely cool. I especially love "tech-noir," which is basically noir transplanted into a futuristic or near-futuristic setting, in the vein of Blade Runner.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Noir's definitely cool. I especially love "tech-noir," which is basically noir transplanted into a futuristic or near-futuristic setting, in the vein of Blade Runner.
    That is a very good comparison Blade Runner. Speaking of Blade Runner, Noir could use a Rachael ( Sean Young), she was sultry and sexy in that role ( Kim Basinger in LA Confidential or No Mercy works for me as well).

Kaine Parker was my favorite Spider-Hero for a long time thanks to Scarlet Spider. I enjoyed the story of his redemption and how he became a hero. Aside from him, I'd go with Miles, because of his appearances in Into the Spider-Verse and Marvel's Spider-Man (2018 game).

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Kaine Parker was my favorite Spider-Hero for a long time thanks to Scarlet Spider. I enjoyed the story of his redemption and how he became a hero. Aside from him, I'd go with Miles, because of his appearances in Into the Spider-Verse and Marvel's Spider-Man (2018 game).
    I agree on Kaine. The new Scarlet Spider was a great read and I hope, that it will return one day, with all the power and none of responsibility

I also loved Spider-Girl from MC2, before Dan Slott wrote her in Spider-Verse. The damage has been done, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzika_Sowa View Post
    I agree on Kaine. The new Scarlet Spider was a great read and I hope, that it will return one day, with all the power and none of responsibility

I also loved Spider-Girl from MC2, before Dan Slott wrote her in Spider-Verse. The damage has been done, unfortunately.
    At least MC2 Peter was resurrected at the end of Spider-Geddon.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Hum...voter sample is small, but surprised to see Gwen getting just 1 vote, behind even Ben & Cindy...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    At least MC2 Peter was resurrected at the end of Spider-Geddon.
    I always felt like that was a cheap out.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    I always felt like that was a cheap out.
    It was, but i don't care.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Hum...voter sample is small, but surprised to see Gwen getting just 1 vote, behind even Ben & Cindy...
    I'm surprised by that more so as Silk's my least favourite Spider by far. My three favourites are Peter, Otto and Gwen.

Incredible Member

Honestly, I don’t even like Peter Parker. He’s always been the “Second” Spider-Man to me, as when I first got into Spider-Man comics, Ben was wearing the webs. So I can’t even say that Peter is a favorite at all, or has any real ranking for me.

Ben is number one, and I may be in the minority but I enjoyed his character in The Clone Conspiracy as well as his state of mind in his own Scarlet Spider series. But before they brought Ben back to life, Miles easily held that spot.
    Last edited by Blanks; 10-14-2020 at 11:51 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    I'm surprised by that more so as Silk's my least favourite Spider by far. My three favourites are Peter, Otto and Gwen.
    It goes without saying Silk is my least favorite, but I am not shocked about Ghost Spider. Gwen Stacy is a polarizing figure. Some people really do not like her, and hold everything she ever did wrong against her ( such as Sam Bullett), while others are for the Original 616 character and this version simply is not her and they cannot be satisfied with this version.

It goes without saying Silk is my least favorite, but I am not shocked about Ghost Spider. Gwen Stacy is a polarizing figure. Some people really do not like her, and hold everything she ever did wrong against her ( such as Sam Bullett), while others are for the Original 616 character and this version simply is not her and they cannot be satisfied with this version.
    I also suspect it might be because she is based on/inspired by 616 Gwen who many hardcore fans don't like, especially since OMD. If this was a causal fan poll (on some popular internet site rather than a comic book forum) I bet Spider-Gwen would rank much higher.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I also suspect it might be because she is based on/inspired by 616 Gwen who many hardcore fans don't like, especially since OMD. If this was a causal fan poll (on some popular internet site rather than a comic book forum) I bet Spider-Gwen would rank much higher.
    yeah that would be me I would rate Spider-Gwen pretty high up compared to OG Gwen. Dont care too much about OG Gwen to be honest
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

I mean, Miles is my personal favorite but it's kind of hard to say since only him and Gwen have kind of gotten consistent runs in the recent years.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

I'm not too familiar with later 65-Gwen stuff. I love the character, but her solo series quickly became really bad and I gave up on it. I guess I have to catch up with the Ghost Spider...