Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Since one person here has a Moon Knight avatar, I have to choose him

Best moment: When Marlene was hospitalized and he gave a homeless person some cash to buy himself a nice meal instead of searching in dumpsters to take away some of his frustration.

Worst: To save a sunken submarine and people in it, he shoved an old lady with heart problem aside from entering the only escape pod there.

Hulk:

Best: Any time with the Defenders, or when Peter David wrote his stories.... to a certain point.

Worst: Having more wild and aggressive intents, imagining the corpses of all the heroes as Onslaught got defeated, and revels in that moment.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Dwayne Taylor

worst moment: that's a toss up between dying as part of a reality tv show (completely out of character) where Speedball was calling the shots or being on the losing end of a love triangle because someone thought that Dwayne needed a bandana/trench coat/shades-wearing brother from the streets. actually, i wasn't fond of him taking on Microbe as a ward either. but i roll that into the reality tv show description. what the hell were they thinking.

i give you...Bandit

iMan 42s

Kaine
    Best: Meeting Aracley is probably one of my favorite moments of his entire book.
    Worst: Spiderverse kind of sucks and that and the fallout did nothing for the character. It took him off the board for no reason despite being a largely successful spinoff (bear in mind it ran during Superior Spider-man). Maybe do something with him? Oh, you're taking away most of his powers and cast as well as physically regressing him so he can babysit the bad Scarlet Spider book..., ok?

Doctor Doom:
    Best: Secret Wars 2015 (all of it or at least the main book)
    Worst: Unthinkable
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Astonishing Member

Black Panther:

Best: See Wakanda and Die- a great representation of T'Challa and his army against a major cosmic threat. He was competent and brutal but kept his warrior spirit. Plus it highlighted his partnership with Storm.

Worst: Doomwar- Nothing but a Doom wankfest at the expense of T'Challa and his mythos with poor writing and contrived circumstances that prevented any real justice from taking place. The reason I'm perfectly fine not seeing T'Challa be a rival to Doom in the MCU.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Kaine
    Best: Meeting Aracley is probably one of my favorite moments of his entire book.
    Worst: Spiderverse kind of sucks and that and the fallout did nothing for the character. It took him off the board for no reason despite being a largely successful spinoff (bear in mind it ran during Superior Spider-man). Maybe do something with him? Oh, you're taking away most of his powers and cast as well as physically regressing him so he can babysit the bad Scarlet Spider book..., ok?

Doctor Doom:
    Best: Secret Wars 2015 (all of it or at least the main book)
    Worst: Unthinkable
    Agreed on Kaine. Spider-Verse wasn't that good for a lot of reasons, and the bloodbath of alternate Spiders being pointlessly killed off by the Inheritors (Kaine especially) was one of them. The setup in Spider-Verse's epilogue revealing that he survived, but lost the Other, was a majorly wasted opportunity, as there could've been a solid series about Kaine secretly exploring the Multiverse, taking on darker missions (and worlds) for Karn that the Web Warriors weren't exactly privy to, while just trying to make it back home to Aracely. He could've even led or spearheaded a Spider-version of Exiles' Weapon X, only more heroic. If The Clone Conspiracy had to happen, Kaine's Web Warriors could've been the ones on point after seeing what had become of other worlds where the Jackal's New U Technologies had teamed up with and/or taken over Parker Industries, and then the major turning point of the story could've been him learning and confronting the Jackal's true identity. Alas.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Have to agree that Unthinkable is one of Doom's worst moments. Unfortunately a character with as a long a publication history there's more of them out there. Trying to trade Franklin to Mephisto in FF annual #20 is another one.

Best Moments: Again, giving both Secret Wars (1985 and 2015) a shout out.....and the unforgettable Naked Lion Wrasslin's scene. And thank goodness Doom sacrificing his mother's love in order to free her soul from Mephisto's grasp makes up for the Englehart story in FF annual #20.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 08-16-2019 at 08:10 PM.