Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Fantastic Member Hephoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    290

    Default Husk post HoX and PoX

    There's any sing of her after being a core member in HoX?

  2. #2

    Default

    Not at the moment but I expect Paige to appear in Marvel's wave 2 comics for the X-Men
    Emma Frost & Aero fan

  3. #3

    Default

    Husk and others like Monet, Nightcrawler, Archangel, Xavier & Magneto have been heavily featured in promos for HoXPoX & also are some of Hickman's favorites. Assuming the summers family cover isn't necessarily an indication of the book's main cast going forward I'd expect to see them all in Hickman's flagship book.

  4. #4
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Husk and others like Monet, Nightcrawler, Archangel, Xavier & Magneto have been heavily featured in promos for HoXPoX & also are some of Hickman's favorites. Assuming the summers family cover isn't necessarily an indication of the book's main cast going forward I'd expect to see them all in Hickman's flagship book.
    Hickman showed 76 characters who will be in the X-Men. Of course every character on the planet won't fit. But you had some more obscure characters being featured over characters who were shown in HOX.

    Here's the 76 character rotating roster.

    We see Monet, Magneto, Mystique, Toad, Xavier, and some others who aren't on teams. but were in HOX / POX

    But Husk, Banshee (who was shown alive in HOX), and Creed are three off-head examples of characters that are not shown here, on top of being in no other Wave books.

    Of course we have a whole second Wave, and supposedly I heard a Wave III was said to be coming. So some may be more prominent there instead of the start of the new era.

    But it does raise question of what happened to Husk & Banshee that could take them out of the running for appearing in WI
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-05-2019 at 05:01 PM.

  5. #5
    Fantastic Member houndsofluv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    288

    Default

    fingers crossed for wave two/three. apparently it’s only gonna be team books from her on out according to BotA podcast so there’s a good chance we’ll see her there unless something happens to her in hox/pox

  6. #6
    Fantastic Member Hephoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    290

    Default

    The images with the rosters scared me with Husk, that's why I opened the thread. And I donīt think X-men flag book will be just Summers, I think is just the cover.

  7. #7
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hephoenix View Post
    The images with the rosters scared me with Husk, that's why I opened the thread. And I donīt think X-men flag book will be just Summers, I think is just the cover.
    It isn't just the summers, they've said outright the main X-Men book will draw on all the characters referred to in the image above.

  8. #8
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    329

    Default

    I would love to see Banshee and Husk reunited with Synch, Skin, and other original Gen Xers.

  9. #9
    Fantastic Member Hephoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bearman View Post
    I would love to see Banshee and Husk reunited with Synch, Skin, and other original Gen Xers.
    yeeaaaah!!!!

  10. #10
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    17,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    fingers crossed for wave two/three. apparently it’s only gonna be team books from her on out according to BotA podcast
    Bull. No Wolverine solo = leaving money on the table. He's surely one of the Wave 2 books.

    Incidentally, if he really does have no solo, that means Panini UK's Wolverine and Deadpool title will be doomed (Deadpool already has another mag).

  11. #11
    Astonishing Member Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    I honestly think they just forgot to include her as part of the 76 X-men. I doubt she'll be absent until the next waves.
    I would have liked to see her in New Mutants, thought. That line-up is cool but it ended up being too traditional compared to the others. I'd replace Rahne and Cypher with Husk and Prodigy and have the other two join Excalibur instead.

  12. #12
    Mighty Member Jesse-James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,625

    Default

    So do we know when this so called 'second wave' will be and what it's all about?

    Is there a 3rd wave as well?

  13. #13
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,586

    Default

    The only thing that was said is that Wave II will be coming out in 2020. But we weren't given a specific month.

    I only recently saw someone mention a Wave III, so I'm confused on that myself.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •