Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    OP Question -

I have to say no. There are simply too many powerful super-beings along with too much advanced technology. The Empire couldn't successfully deal with every threat it would face from the MCU, IMO.
    What exactly do you think the Sovereign or Kree will accomplish? The Nova Corps?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

The only threat is Asgard teleporting their forces anywhere they fucking want. A hit squad being teleported to Palpatine's room would **** up the empire.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    The only threat is Asgard teleporting their forces anywhere they fucking want. A hit squad being teleported to Palpatine's room would **** up the empire.
    Dont forget just Death Star-ing the Death Star!
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

BANNED

I wonder how thya ya do against competent storm troopers and if captain marvel can take a few canon shots before she dies

In the movie they’re seemingly incompetent but in the books etc the inner r8m storm troopers and Tarkin are suppose to be pretty competent

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    What exactly do you think the Sovereign or Kree will accomplish? The Nova Corps?
    Likely kill all the Stormtroopers and mop the floor with Vader & even Sidious, well more the Avengers will do that.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Likely kill all the Stormtroopers and mop the floor with Vader & even Sidious, well more the Avengers will do that.
    Why would they land troops when they can intimidate from orbit? How are they getting to the Sith while they are on the Death Star?
    - big_adventure

So, just throwing it out there, but didn't Captain America have 'Star Wars' listed on his to-do's (along with Star Trek) ?

Meaning it exists in universe.

Which means that teleporting to the core of the Death Star really shouldn't be such a to-do, right ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Ultimate Member

Why would they land troops when they can intimidate from orbit? How are they getting to the Sith while they are on the Death Star?
    The Wizards should be able to open up portals on the Death Star I reckon.

Ultimate Member

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

If Asgard is still a thing than does that mean Hiemdall is still alive? Cause if so, that pretty much solves the “how are they getting on the DS” problem.
    Last edited by Arsenal; 08-07-2019 at 06:58 AM.

Another tactic useful against the Death Star would be for a sorcerer to open up a portal above its superlaser to redirect any blast wherever they wish. Like for example the interior of the Death Star.

Oh, and whatever else happens, Ghost Rider is coming for Palpatine. A being from another dimension suffused with dark mystical energy is just the type of foe he's meant to tangle with.
    The CBR Community Standards & Rules - Your Guide to Being a Member

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    Another tactic useful against the Death Star would be for a sorcerer to open up a portal above its superlaser to redirect any blast wherever they wish. Like for example the interior of the Death Star.
    Could they make Portals that big? I mean it WAS a giant laser combined from a bunch of other lasers.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Could they make Portals that big? I mean it WAS a giant laser combined from a bunch of other lasers.
    Pretty sure he opened portals to allow for starships to fly through.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Pretty sure he opened portals to allow for starships to fly through.
    Small space ships, but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    So, just throwing it out there, but didn't Captain America have 'Star Wars' listed on his to-do's (along with Star Trek) ?

Meaning it exists in universe.

Which means that teleporting to the core of the Death Star really shouldn't be such a to-do, right ?
    Good point. In fact, Spiderman confirmed it by mentioning Hoth stuff while taking out Giant Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I was talking specifically about the Kree, Sovereign and Xandarians.
    - big_adventure

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Small space ships, but yeah.

Good point. In fact, Spiderman confirmed it by mentioning Hoth stuff while taking out Giant Man.

I was talking specifically about the Kree, Sovereign and Xandarians.
    They get to provide the distraction while Earth saves the galaxy like normal