Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    They get to provide the distraction while Earth saves the galaxy like normal
    These cultures have little to no interactions with one another.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Small space ships, but yeah.

Good point. In fact, Spiderman confirmed it by mentioning Hoth stuff while taking out Giant Man.

I was talking specifically about the Kree, Sovereign and Xandarians.
    Could they open portals on ships that have shields? I don't think there are any feats for the portals to bypass shields? I could be mistaken though.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Could they open portals on ships that have shields? I don't think there are any feats for the portals to bypass shields? I could be mistaken though.
    I think portals get a pass personally. This isnt like the recent "telekinesis through shields" thing. TK is like an exerted force. The portals are just a "here is now there" thing. Mileage may vary!
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

These cultures have little to no interactions with one another.
    Those from Earth who need to be involved already know enough people to make the necessary introductions to fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Those from Earth who need to be involved already know enough people to make the necessary introductions to fix that.
    This is a leap. If team SW starts at Earth... maybe? I kinda doubt Quill would even think to bother warning the Sovereign. But again, that's assuming they start at Earth.

Starting anywhere else is bad news. The Kree and etc and so on wont think to contact a "back water" world like Earth for help.

This is again assuming the OP even intended to have a unified galaxy and not individual match ups. The latter thing being what I assumed was intended.
    - big_adventure

This is a leap. If team SW starts at Earth... maybe? I kinda doubt Quill would even think to bother warning the Sovereign. But again, that's assuming they start at Earth.

Starting anywhere else is bad news. The Kree and etc and so on wont think to contact a "back water" world like Earth for help.

This is again assuming the OP even intended to have a unified galaxy and not individual match ups. The latter thing being what I assumed was intended.
    That’s fair, though the only 2 groups likely necessary to beat SW in a unified galaxy scenario (Asgard & Earth) already have a positive working relationship anyway so it likely wouldn’t matter if the rest didn’t show up. Those 2 are the only ones who have any real shot at possibly beating them individually too.
    Last edited by Arsenal; 08-07-2019 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    The Wizards should be able to open up portals on the Death Star I reckon.
    How are they opening portals onto a moving satellite? When even Strange couldn't open a portal off Maw's ship?

Quote Originally Posted by k von doom View Post
    How are they opening portals onto a moving satellite? When even Strange couldn't open a portal off Maw's ship?
    Dude, planet Earth is hurtling along at nearly 1000mph last I checked, plus whatever Titans own orbit was doing. The portals between those 2 spots were perfectly stable and stationary.
    - big_adventure

Dude, planet Earth is hurtling along at nearly 1000mph last I checked, plus whatever Titans own orbit was doing. The portals between those 2 spots were perfectly stable and stationary.
    Just a nitpick but I doubt the writers were even thinking about celestial body movements.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Just a nitpick but I doubt the writers were even thinking about celestial body movements.
    Probably not lol. But I am still technically correct! The best kind of correct!
    - big_adventure

BANNED

People are asking if Captain Marvel (and possibly other flyers like Thor) could avoid cannon fire, but I can't imagine it would be that hard. Those thing are made for shooting ships and fighters, human sized tragets should be way to small for them to fire acuratly at.

Give Carol a couple dozen Pym particles and she’ll have the Empire’s forces mopped up in a hour tops. Don’t even have to worry about the death star anymore, she can just shrink it than chuck it into the nearest star.

So rather than portal himself to Earth, Strange was asking Stark whether he could fly Maw's ship because...?

So rather than portal himself to Earth, Strange was asking Stark whether he could fly Maw's ship because...?
    Plot? Are you arguing he didnt do the thing he did?
    Last edited by The Arbiter; 08-08-2019 at 03:52 PM.
    - big_adventure

Have any portals been done to/from FTL sources before? The Ship obviously was going that fast.